Another Dark Secret...

-Third's Pov-

Today was strange.

Very strange.

Kizami Sunobu wasn't talking.

In fact he looked troubled.

His friends begin to worry and so has his best friend Azusa.

To Yan-kun, he was just a rival.

He didn't care if his rival was having problems.

He had his own problems like...

How-To-Get-Rid-Of-Your-Rivals-To-Get-Close-To-Senpai kind of problems.

Today he saw Azusa asking Kizami to meet him on the rooftop.

Curious of what they're conversation would be, Yandere-kun followed Kizami to the rooftop.

When he got there, he found the two were chatting on the rooftop.

He hid closely to hear their conversation.

Azusa: Are you okay? You haven't been acting like your usual self lately.

Kizami: Oh...It's Nothing.

Azusa: If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine...but remember...I'm your friend, and I'd never judge you for anything.

Kizami: Okay. I guess there's one thing I want to talk about. Promise you won't tell anybody?

Azusa: Okay, I'm listening...

Kizami: Well...ever since my mom died, my dad's been drinking a lot. Sometimes, when he's drunk, he comes into my room, and... Ugh! Forget I said anything. I really, really, don't want to talk about it.

Azusa: What?? That sounds really serious! What does your dad do?

Kizami: Look, I said I don't want to talk about it. Just leave alone, okay?

Azusa: You don't have anything to be ashamed of! Just tell me what's wrong!

Kizami: I'm not gonna say anything else...please, just drop it...

Azusa: ...Okay...If you say so. But now I'm really worried.

Ayato left the two boys a little shock at the info he just heard.

Ayato: So Kizami Sunobu is a victim of domestic abuse. His father is probably drinking over the death of Kizami's mother and he's goes into his son's room, then that's when the abuse begins. I actually would feel sorry for him...If he wasn't a rival.

Ayato then smirked. Now that he knows almost everything about Kizami. He's going to make him suffer...in more ways than one.

in more ways than one