The Seventh Rival

-Seventh Week-

-Senpai's Pov-

Huh?

I wonder what happend to Kido-san last week.

I haven't seen him on Friday so I guess he left.

Some people say he may have left early.

Because he was just a substitute nurse for only a week. He wasn't going to be here long anyway.

I'm sure am going to miss him. He was such a nice nurse.

I better get to class now.

I don't want to be late.

-Third's Pov-

Senpai makes it to class and walks inside to see a man in his late 20s.

The man had short brown hair and brown eyes. He wore a tight black suit jacket with his red shirt that was slightly showing his chest. He also wore a tight pants,black garter belt and reddish-brown shoes.

Teacher: Well well well, what do we have here~! The first student to come inside class

Senpai: Eh?

Who was this man? He wasn't his teacher?

The man caught Taro's confusion and makes a perverted smirk.

Mida: I bet you're confused. But no worries. Your original teacher called in sick and won't be in for the rest of this week. So I'm Mida Rano. Your substitute teacher for this week. You can call me Rano-Sensei.

Senpai: O-Oh. Nice to meet you Rano-Sensei. I'm Taro Yamada.

Mida-Sensei stares at Taro with eyes filled with...lust?

Mida: Taro- kun. It's a pleasure being your Sensei for the week. I can teach you all sorts of things~!

Senpai: R-Really?

Mida-Sensei makes a seductive chuckle.

Mida: Yes~! Would you like me to be your...private tutor~?

Senpai: E-Eh? R-Rano-Sensei?!!

Mida: Hehehe~! I'm just teasing you. I can't wait to start teaching you. I'm going to enjoy this~!

-Meanwhile-

Yan-kun was watching at the door with a face full of rage. He was getting really tired of everyone trying to steal Senpai. He begins to read Mida Rano's info.

Staff Info

Name: Mida Rano.

Role-Rival

Occupation-Substitute Teacher

Club-Faculty

Age-Adult

Persona-Strict

Crush-Senpai

Strength-Extensive training

Ayato: Teacher, huh? Well then...one slutty teacher is going to die~!