Senpai x Rival-kun

A/N: Senpai x Rival-kun (Rival-chan), with a little bit of Osaka (Osana Najimi)

Plot: Rival-kun is Osaka's older twin brother. Like Osaka, he also has a crush on Senpai. Another rival, huh? Poor Yandere-kun.

Senpai sat on the bench near the fountain all by himself wondering what should he do for today?

Osaka wouldn't speak to him, so he was a little sad.

He wonder what he did this time to make him angry?

He shook his head and decided to not think about it too much.

???: Taro?

Senpai: Eh? (That voice? It sounded familiar?)

He look up and saw a boy with yellow hair and orange eyes. He looked a little like Osaka but different in another way.

Senpai: Otoko-kun?

(Rival-kun-Otoko Najimi=Male/Boy Friend XD.)

Otoko-kun made a smile.

Rival: Yep! It's me! Long time no see!

Senpai smiled and nodded. He knew Rival-kun because he was Osaka's older twin brother. Which means he's another childhood friend. When They were young, Senpai, Rival-kun, Osaka, and Hanako all played together. But however, the Najimi Brothers's parents are now divorced. Osaka lives with their mother while Otoko is with their father. Which is why Senpai hardly sees Otoko anymore.

Senpai: Yeah. Same to you too!

Otoko-kun was very nice to Taro unlike Osaka. Otoko will sometimes act like a damsel or clingy person when needed too.

Rival: Would you mind if I sit next to you?

Senpai: Sure no problem.

Otoko sat next to Taro and wrapped his hands around his arm and sighed feeling comfortable. He rest his head on Senpai's elbow as well.

Even if he was a little too close, Senpai surprisely doesn't seem to mind.

Rival: So how are you doing? It's been a while since I saw you or Hanako.

Senpai: We're doing just fine. Hanako is right now sick and is staying at home for a few weeks.

Rival: Oh...That's terrible.

Senpai: Well don't worry about him. He's fine.

Rival: Okay. I'm glad at least you're alright.

Senpai felt happy he said that.

He guess this day just got better.

Osaka: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!!!

....Or so he thought...

Senpai: O-Osaka?!

Otoko looks up from Senpai to see Osaka as well. A wicked smirk appeared on his face.

Rival: Hello again otouto(Little Brother).

Osaka growls. Yeah..they may be brothers but they are not very close.

Osaka: Don't you dare call me that! BAKA!! Stay away from Taro!

Otoko: Oh what if I don't want to?

Osaka: THEN I'LL POUND YOU!!!

Otoko: Otouto. You're making a scene. You don't want to embarrassed poor Senpai. Do you?

Osaka growls again like a dog. He didn't care if some of the other boys were watching. If they want to watch, let them!

He then grabs Senpai's arm and pushes Rival-kun away.

Rival-kun backs up a bit before grabbing Senpai's other arm.

Senpai: G-Guys?

Osaka: He's mine!

Rival: I'm afraid that's where your wrong, otouto~!

The two brothers begin to glare daggers at each other while poor Senpai was in the middle of their fighting.

Senpai: Why me...?