Reunited-Sherlock

You sat on a bench in the park and held your newspaper up, hoping to avoid any confrontation. As much as you loved people, you didn't enjoy socializing as much. So, more or less stating that you didn't really have friends. You received a text message and you glanced at your phone. You groaned seeing who it was. Greg Lestrade.
You opened your phone and read the message. You sighed and stood up. You called a cab and climbed in at the same time someone else did. Your doors shut at the same time and you both turned to face each other. You let out a small shriek as you saw this man.

"Oh my goodness!  I am so sorry.  I'll call the next cab."  He said.

"No! No, that's okay.  Where are you heading?"  You asked.

"New Scotland Yard."  He said.

"Well I guess it works out cause that's where I'm going too."  You said.

The driver was about to start down the road when the man told him to stop.

"Wait!  I'm sorry, I have another friend coming along. He's a little bit late."  He said. Then the door opened and in came another man.

"Ready Jo-"  he stopped when he saw you.  "Didn't know we were taking on extra luggage."  He said.

You looked at this new man and smirked, "Hmm.  Yeah, you could probably fit in a suitcase."  You said.

The man looked at you with confusion, "I meant you by the way."  He said pointing at you. 

"I know."  You said.

"And you aren't offended?" He asked.

"Nah!  I'm usually the one throwing insults at others. It's nice to have a little change."  You said.

The new man looked you over as you looked him over. You knew that there was something familiar about him but you couldn't figure it out.
Once you arrived at New Scotland Yard you climbed out as quickly as possible. You rushed inside and went straight to Lestrade's office. The two other men were following behind you.  You opened the office door and walked in,

"Ah, y/n!  Glad you could make it."  He said.

The two men walked in after he said that.

"I was very busy, so this better be good, George."  You said crossing his arms.

"Greg! And I want you to meet your partners for this one."  He said motioning towards the two guys.

"What's the murder this time Geoffrey?"  The man asked.

"You know what? I don't know why I call you in sometimes Sherlock!"  Lestrade yelled.

You sprang up, "Sherlock?  Sherlock Holmes?"  You asked.

"The one and only."  Sherlock said. "How do you know?" 

"I do write that blog you know Sherlock?"  The other man said.

"Shut up John.  It has to be something else."  Sherlock said.

"Obviously.  How else would I know your full name William Sherlock Scott Holmes?"  You asked.

Sherlock's mouth dropped wide open. John and Lestrade looked the same amount as shocked.

"What else do you know?"  Sherlock asked.

"Hmm."  You said eyeing him closely, "You have a brother named Mycroft Holmes and you've been living as flat mates with this man next to you who is apparently named, John Watson. You solve crimes together and you, Sherlock Holmes, are the worlds only consulting detective. You have your regular type of outfit for everyday, the suit with your long coat, collar preferably turned up, and your scarf tied around your neck. You also have someone that you haven't seen in years. Your only sister who has been away and you don't know where or why and you are afraid you'll never get to know cause you think you may never see her again.  Am I right?" You asked.

He seemed to be shocked and a little hurt at the subject of his sister.

"Nothing is wrong. That's all correct. My sister has been gone for seven years and I miss her so much."  He said walking over to the window and slamming his fist down on the sill.

"You don't have to anymore."  You said.

Sherlock looked at you.  "How can you tell?  Did you read when she is coming back on me as well?"  He asked.

"No. I just know...Sherlock."  You said.

He was so confused and overwhelmed he couldn't even put together one piece of the puzzle you were trying to throw at him.

"Do you know her name?"  John asked you.

"Course I do.  It's y/n."  You said.

Sherlock stared deep into your eyes but couldn't do anything else.

"You can stop worrying Sherlock. I'm here now and I can explain it all." 

Then, as if someone slapped him in the face, he figured it out.  His eyes went wide and you ran into his arms. You cried into his shoulder and he stroked your hair while crying into it as well. 

"Does Mycroft know you are here yet?"  He asked.

"Psh!  No!"  You said.

Sherlock smiled at your reaction to Mycroft.

"I guess the murder case will have to wait."  Greg said.

"No!"  You and Sherlock said at the same time.

"We'll take it!"  You said.

You all walked out of the room and into a cab as you went to the crime scene. 

"Well now you know how we all feel when you deduce us Sherlock."  John said.

"Shut up John."  Sherlock said.

You all laughed as you got to the crime scene and began to solve the case together.