She's A What? (Part 8)-John

You sat on the couch next to John and Sherlock sat in his chair. You had told the two of them that you would tell them about your past.

"I really didn't have much of a choice since I was pretty young and needed money. Umm, I started working for a man, and he would show me a person and tell me to hunt them down and kill them. I was desperate so I would do it. Every kill got easier and easier. I became more...professional, I guess.  Anyway, after my boss mysteriously disappeared I started just working on my own. But after an incident of coming close to death, I stopped and decided to start a new life. I thought that it would work, until my boss showed up again and told you my secret."  You explained.

"That's very interesting."  Sherlock said from his spot.

"I don't do it anymore though.  I just want to start over, erasing my old self from ever being known....kind of."  You said.

"Well, I think we'll be able to handle that."  John said squeezing your hand.

You stared into his eyes and smiled. You rested your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes.

"Thank you guys so much for all that you are doing for me. I appreciate it a lot."  You said.

"We want to do it."  John said.

"We'd do anything for you, y/n."  Sherlock added.

"Really?  That is so sweet."  You said smiling.

"You should probably get some rest."  John suggested.

"That's a good idea. I'll see you guys later. Come and get me if you need anything." You said as you got up.

John kissed your cheek and you kissed his. You walked down the stairs to your flat, changed your clothes, and slipped into your comfortable bed. Your eyelids shut and sleep overtook you in one big wave.

A/n: So, I don't know if I will make another part to this, but if you want me to I will do it. Let me know!