An Unusual Love (Part 1)-Sherlock

Three years ago:

You walked up to your front door. You stopped before opening it though. Your door was unlocked.  You didn't unlock it and no one else had the key, that you knew of. You slowly opened it and walked in. The lights were all off and it was dark outside so you couldn't see anything. Just as you switched on the light there was a pain in your shoulder and then you blacked out.
You woke up in a bright room. You squinted your eyes as you tried to adjust to it. Soon you were able to see but your head was killing you. You shifted a bit but felt immense pain. You looked down to find knife cuts all throughout your body. Tears streamed down your cheeks.
You stared straight ahead of you as a distant voice was heard. You closed your eyes and waited for whoever was going to show up. Footsteps were heard getting closer and closer. A man appeared in front of you and leaned down to your level. You were too weak to do or say anything. The man looked at you and then noticed your cuts and his face filled with worried.

"Sherlock!  Get over here!"  He said.

Another man appeared next to the other man.

"What is it John?"  He asked.

Suddenly his attention was drawn to you. The first man, John, began to untie your hands and the other, Sherlock, untied your ankles. You slipped off the chair and John caught you.

"Woah.  Are you okay?  What happened?"  He asked.

You couldn't answer because of the loss of blood.

"Alright then. Come on, we have to get out of here."  He said.

He pulled your arm around his shoulder and helped you up. He groaned a little bit and looked to his partner.

"Ngh.  Sherlock.  Could you help a little?"  John asked.

Sherlock looked over and saw John struggling. He sighed and scooped you up into his arms. They began to bring you down halls, through doors, and passed windows. Once they got you outside, you felt a cold breeze on your face. John pulled out his phone and began calling someone. He hung up and looked to Sherlock,

"Lestrade's on his way."  He said.

Sherlock nodded and they came to a stop. Sherlock set you down leaning you against a wall. You were in so much pain and you didn't know how to cope with it. You put your hand over your heart and breathed in and out slowly.
John came over and began to examine you. He grabbed your arm but you pulled it away.  When you did you hit yourself in the shoulder that had been stabbed. You cried out in pain as blood trickled down once again.

"Woah, woah, woah.  Careful. I am a doctor, I'm just trying to help."  He said.

You looked at him hesitantly, then extended your arm back out him. He took it and looked at the cuts. He ran his fingers over one and you winced in pain. Sherlock was standing up looking around the street as if he was looking for something. He paced back in forth in front of you and John.
Soon, sirens were heard and a police car pulled up with an ambulance behind it. A man came out of his car and trotted over to the three of you.

"What's happened?  You guys alright?"  He asked.

"We're fine."  Sherlock said.

"She's not."  John said looking down at you.

Your face was becoming more pale and your skin was cold.

"Sherlock."  John said.

Sherlock looked down at John and then at you. He sighed again and picked you up. He brought you to the back of the ambulance and the paramedics took you. Sherlock stood there frozen in his place and unsure as to why. The doors shut and the ambulance drove off.