Blinding Love (Part 3)-Sherlock

A/n: I received a request for another part to this imagine. If you would like you can reread the first two parts so...yeah, here we go.

Sherlock paced back and forth in the kitchen, rubbing his hand over his mouth. John stood there waiting for his friend to talk. When Sherlock didn't, John sighed and spoke instead.

"What is wrong with you?" He asked.

Sherlock groaned, "Ah, it's her! It's driving me absolutely insane!" He said, knowing John understood who 'her' was.

"Why? What's she done?" John questioned.

"She's gotten to my head! I-I get these weird feelings when I am around her. I mean, I know the first time we met I was harsh to her but...when we went to the crime scene I was kind of hoping she'd be there." Sherlock admitted shyly.

"And when you saw her there?" John inquired, a smile forming on his lips.

Sherlock's lips formed a small smile and a slight blush coated his cheeks.

"Well...well, I..I felt so happy." Sherlock said meeting his friends eyes.

John smiled widely, "Sherlock, you are in love." He said quietly.

"I most certainly am not!" Sherlock exclaimed.

"Yes you are!" John countered.

Sherlock sighed in defeat, "Alright. I have, as some say it, fallen head over heels for her." He said sitting on the stool.

Sherlock looked at John who was looking at the entrance to the kitchen with a smirk on his face. Sherlock was confused until his eyes followed as well. His face then filled with embarrassment when he saw you standing there, smiling.

"I guess you forgot I was here, huh?" You asked.

"Y/n...uh." Sherlock stopped as you walked over to him.

You stretched out your hand so you could find him. He grasped it with his own hand and brought it to his chest.

"Sherlock." You said.

"Yes?" He asked, butterflies exploding throughout his stomach.

There was a slight pause before you continued.

"I love you too." You said.

Sherlock chuckled and pressed a kiss to your hand. You ran your hands along his suit until your arms were draped over his shoulders.

"You do know I never actually said the words 'I love you.' right?" He asked.

You smirked, "You just did." You stated.

John let out a "Ha!" without meaning to and immediately shut his mouth. You and Sherlock both chuckled at his outburst and rested foreheads together.

"Y/n?" Sherlock broke the silence.

"Hmm?" You asked.

"Why were you here again?" He asked.

You giggled, "I came over to tell you about what I knew of the murder already." You answered.

"Oh yeah." He said.

"What do you say we put it aside and do something else?" You suggested.

"Dinner?" Sherlock asked.

"Dinner." You agreed.

"I'll get my coat." He said.

You went with him, clutching his hand tightly in your own. It had only been two times of meeting one another and both of you were in love. You both walked out the door and closed it, leaving John alone. He stood there, slightly shocked. He looked around for a moment.

"Dinner." He repeated.

He then chuckled and walked to the living room, grabbing his laptop and signing in. He went straight to his blog and wrote the title for the next update. 'The Not-So-Heartless Sociopath.' He smiled at the title and then started typing furiously on the laptop. This would be a hit for sure.

A/n: Sorry this is kinda short. I didn't know exactly what to do but after I got a request to keep going I realized that...yeah this one needed at least another part. Hope you guys enjoyed this. More will be coming! 😉❤️