Bruised (Part 1)-Sherlock

You stepped inside your newly bought flat. Well, it wasn't just yours. You and your boyfriend had bought the reasonably sized flat on Baker Street. You looked around the living room and sighed. Your boyfriend then walked in and you saw the same look on his face.

"Ready to unpack?"  He asked.

You smiled, "I've been ready."  You admitted.

He let out a chuckle and you both walked out of the flat and started to bring what you could get inside by yourselves first. When you both looked at the couch that was going to come inside you sighed frustratedly. Each of you walked to one side of it but when you tried to lift your side you barely got it two inches off the ground. You dropped it immediately and stood straight.

"I can't lift this."  You said.

"I couldn't tell."  Your boyfriend said sarcastically.

You rolled your eyes and smirked. "I'll see if anyone in the other flat can help."  You said.

Your boyfriend nodded and you walked in. Just to your luck, a man started coming down the stairs. Actually, it was two men. You stopped the first one and he looked at you. His eyes studied you and you were sure he didn't even hear you ask him to help. He then started walking down the rest of the stairs and out the door. You followed, thinking he might actually help. But when you got outside you found he was getting a cab. You turned around and there was the second man.

"Excuse me, would you mind helping us get this inside our flat?"  You asked.

The man shrugged, "Sure."  He said.

"Thank you."  You said and smiled.

The man walked to the one side of the couch and him and your boyfriend lifted it up.

"John!"  You herd someone shout and looked to see the first man.

"Just a minute Sherlock!"  John shouted back.

The first man, Sherlock, walked over and saw that John was bringing the heavy piece of furniture inside your flat. Sherlock sighed frustratedly and walked back to the cab. John then emerged from inside and rushed over to the cab as well. You walked back inside and to your flat. You looked at your boyfriend.

"Is that all of it?"  You asked.

In the midst of panting he nodded, "Yeah." 

"Good."  You said. "So, what do you want to do now?"  You asked.

"I'm gonna go out."  He said.

"But Lee.  We just got moved in."  You whined.

"Well then while I'm gone you can unpack."  He said and walked towards the door.

"Lee wait."  You said and grabbed his arm.

He immediately yanked his arm away, nearly hitting you. You backed away and he left. You knew exactly where he was going and it was your worst nightmare. Well, Lee was your worst nightmare. He would "go out" which meant he was going to the bar. He would get himself drunk and come back and that was the worst time to be around him.
In the midst of your fright at the moment you looked at the boxes and sighed. You walked over to them and got to work, sorting through all the different things inside them.

***

After hours of unpacking boxes, you were nearly done. Your landlady, Mrs. Hudson, had come in and helped in the ways she could. You decided that you would take a break and take a shower. You turned the water on and slipped your clothes off. You stepped in and felt the water wash over your body. You took your time while you were in there. Eventually, you pulled yourself out and dried off. You slipped on your robe and hung your towel up.  You unlocked the door and pulled it open.
You gasped when you saw your boyfriend right there. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you out causing you to shriek.

"Why didn't you answer when I called?"  He asked.

"I didn't her you."  You said.

Then in one movement, he had slapped you across the face. You raised your hand to the now red spot on your cheek. You choked back the tears that threatened to fall.

"Lee please."  You said but before you could continue speaking he slapped you again.

"You should answer when I call you."  He growled.

"But I didn't hear you!"  You responded.

This time he kneed you in the stomach and then pushed you back. You lost your balance and slipped. Your shoulder hit the corner of table that just so happened to be right there. You knew immediately that it was bleeding and covered the cut with your hand. This time you didn't hold back though. You let your tears start to fall. Lee came over and was about to hit you again but ended up falling right on top of you unconscious. You pushed him off and sat up.
You stood to your feet and went to your bedroom. You pulled out a fresh pair of clothes and changed into them. You walked out and into the kitchen. You found the first aid kit and finally examined the cut on your shoulder. It wasn't a deep cut but it still hurt. You got a cloth and put some rubbing alcohol on it. You shakily pressed it to your cut and let out a small cry of pain. You took deep breaths as you held it there for a minute. You removed the cloth and wiped away the extra blood that was still there. You got a bandage and was finally finished. You heard a shuffling noise and your head darted to the source. Lee was beginning to wake up! You took in a shaky breath as you thought of what horrors were to come.

A/n: So, this imagine sounded a whole lot better in my head so...I apologize if it kinda sucks 😬 Hopefully the next part/parts will be better.
I made a little edit on this part and it will the edit will be italicized.