Totally Platonic-Sherlock

A/n: So this is a collab that myfirstnameisagent and I did together.  It was so much fun to write and I hope you guys all enjoy it! 

You sighed for what felt like the fiftieth time. You had your arm draped over your eyes while you laid on the couch. Mary sat by your head.

"Come on, y/n!  You can't stay single forever."  She tried.

You removed your arm from your face and looked up at her.  "Why not?"  You basically whined.

Mary looked down at you with a pleading look. It made you laugh slightly. You sat up and faced her. She still had the same expression but this time had added something. Her lip was sticking out causing you to roll your eyes.

"Can't you at least tell me who my date is?"  You asked her.

"No!  That would ruin the point of a blind date!"  She answered and you knew there would be no way to get her to tell you.

You sighed and slumped forward, "But-"

"No."  She interrupted you before you could basically even start your sentence.

You groaned and flopped back on the couch, pouting a little. Mary patted your hand.

"Don't worry.  It'll all be fine."  She assured you.

You looked at her, arms crossed, "Just the fact that you are trying to set me up with someone gives me no assurance whatsoever."  You remarked.

"Don't you trust me?" Mary asked, feigning offense and putting her hand on her chest.

"I don't want to go on a date with a complete stranger!" You whined.

"He's not a stranger, you know him and I just know you'll be perfect for each other. I've been wanting you two to get together for years." Mary assured.

"If you're setting me up with Anderson I'm actually going to kill you." You looked up at her.

"My lips are sealed." Mary made a gesture of pulling a zipper across her lips and your eyes widened, you grabbed the pillow beside you and whacked her with it.

"Hey! What was that for?" She laughed.

"Please tell me you didn't actually set me up with Anderson!" You looked at her with wide eyes.

"You better get ready." Mary smirked and stood, sauntering out of the room.

***

"Sherlock-"

"No."

"You won't eve-"

"No."

"I haven't asked anything yet." John crossed his arms.

"I already know what your going to ask, no."

"But it's just one date."

"I don't date."

"You can't just stay cooped up in this flat all day when you don't have a case."