A Strange Appearance (Part 7)-Sherlock

You were once again in the room alone. Dr. Banner had left for some unknown reason. You took this time to think. You forgot to ask about where you were so that was a mystery. You didn't know how long you'd been unconscious so another question mark drawn there. You thought of Sherlock and how he might be reacting. Would he be looking for you? Did he go to Dr. Strange and Wong? Did John know you were gone? You shook all these questions away and thought back to when you were falling. You remembered that before you blacked out, someone had grabbed you and stopped your from hitting the ground. You also picked up on the fact that the arm felt hard and slightly cold. You assumed it was metal and you were pretty sure of it. You hadn't realized that you'd zoned out until you opened your eyes and saw someone standing there, watching you. You gasped out of shock upon seeing him.

"Woah woah woah. It's all good. I'm Tony." He said holding his hand out for you to shake.

You looked at his hand hesitantly before raising your own to shake it. Although you'd almost forgotten about the loss of their use. You remembered when your hand just flopped down and you quickly lowered it.

"Is there something wrong with your hand?" He asked.

"Not my hand." You said and then raised both of them. "My hands."

"How'd it happen?" Tony asked.

You shrugged, "It happened a while ago. I kind of just forgot." You responded.

There was a moment of silence before Tony broke it.

"So, would you care to explain how you just fell from the sky randomly?" He asked.

"Magic." You answered plain and simple, completely serious.

Tony started laughing as if it were a joke until he saw your face and realized it wasn't a joke.

"Are you a magician?" He asked.

"I'm a very powerful sorcerer, do your research!" You responded.

Tony raised his hands in the air as if surrendering. "Alright alright. So where do you live?" He asked.

You then remembered that you had to ask where you were.

"Baker Street. I live in Baker Street." You said.

"I don't know of any Baker Street around here." Tony explained.

"Where are we?" You asked.

"We're in New York." Tony told you.

"New York? Like, in America?" You questioned.

"Yeah, why?"

You looked Tony in the eye before answering, "Because I came from London."

"London?! Are you serious?" He asked.

"Yes. I was the protector of the London sanctum but I lost my magic and now I can't use my hands and..." You trailed off at a sudden realization. "Bleeker Street. We have to go to Bleeker Street." You told Tony.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because that's my way home."