Amnesia Accident-Greg

Requested by
Magic_and_books

You returned home from your lunch date with Greg, smiling to yourself. You looked down at your watch so that you knew how much time you had before you would have to go to Mary's bachelorette party. You still had a couple hours so you decided to take a nice relaxing bath. You walked into your bathroom, slipped your clothes off and then climbed into the bath.
After a long and enjoyable bath, you got out and started getting ready for the bachelorette party. You checked your watch again and realized how quickly time had gone by. Not too long after the doorbell rang and you opened it to see Mary.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

"Almost. Just give me a second." You said and rushed around.

Finally you were ready and walked out of your house. You locked the door and climbed into the car with Mary.

|Time skip cause I don't know what Mary's bachelorette party would be like...😬|

"Are you sure you don't want me to take you home?" Mary asked for the thousandth time.

"Mary, I'll be fine. I'm perfectly capable of taking a cab." You said.

She was about to say something else but you held your hand up.

"And I don't care what John said. Bye, Mary." You said and walked away.

You held your hand out for a cab and one pulled over. You gave him the address and sat back.  You looked out the window and watched the buildings go by quickly. You then looked out the front windshield just in time to see the quickly approaching car right before it smashed into the cab. You let out a shriek as the cab jerked from the impact. You ended up hitting your head and you lost consciousness.

***

Your senses started to return slowly and you immediately felt pain in your head. You groaned and peeled your eyes open. You looked to your side and saw a heart monitor. The door walked open and a man walked in. You looked at him confused.

"You're awake!" He exclaimed when he saw you.

"You don't look like a doctor." You said.

He gave you a confused expression, "I'm not a doctor." He said.

"That's why I said you don't look like one. So why are you here?" You asked.

"Y/n it's me." He said.

You raised an eyebrow, "'Me' who?" You questioned.

"It's me, Greg." He said.

You shrugged, "I don't know anyone named Greg."

He still had a confused look until he realized what was happening. "Oh no." He said.

He then walked out of the room leaving you alone and confused. He did seem familiar but you just couldn't figure out why. A few minutes later, there were more people in your hospital room. John, Mary, Sherlock, and Greg. You guessed that Greg had called them since John went straight to a question.

"You don't remember Greg?" He asked.

"Who's Greg?" Sherlock asked.