More Than Just A Client (Part 2)-John

You walked down the street to the place where John told you to meet him. You arrived but didn't see John anywhere. You sighed and decided to wait. You sat down and leaned against the wall. You didn't have to wait long though, cause before you knew it you saw John running towards you. He stopped and you stood up.

"I'm sorry I'm late. Sherlock kept me for a case he was working on and I completely lost track of the time."  John explained out of breath.

"It's okay, I understand. I got here a little early anyway."  You said smiling.

"Oh, well shall we go in?"  He asked.

You nodded your head as he opened the door. You walked in and John led you to a table. It was a nice little cafe that John brought you to. You both ordered your drinks and then just sat there. You wanted to start up a conversation, but didn't know what to start it with. His phone trilled an alert and he looked at it.
He sighed, but then put it right back in his pocket. You smiled and he smiled back.

"Did you need to go somewhere?"  You asked.

"Oh no. No that was just Sherlock, but he can wait."  John said.

"Oh, he can?"  You asked smiling.

"On certain occasions."  John said.

"I'd like to see him when he can wait patiently."  You said laughing some.

"If you see him like that, let me know so I can see it too."  He said joining in the laughter.

The two of you continued on in your conversations and had your coffee. The day ended up being a really amazing day. After coffee, the two of you walked down the street together. He brought you to 221b, where he lived. You both went up the stairs and John opened the door to Sherlock's flat. You followed him into the living room.
Sherlock was there, sitting in his chair with his hands under his chin in prayer position. John had told you that when he was like that he was thinking.

"It was the brothers girlfriend! Of course!"  Sherlock exclaimed jumping from his seat.

"Wait, what are you talking about?"  John asked.

"The case, it was the brothers girlfriend that killed his sister."  Sherlock explained.

"You already solved another case?"  You asked, a little bit shocked.

"Yes of course, it was an easy one."  Sherlock said.

"Okay."  You said shrugging it off.

"Come John.  We have to go."  Sherlock said.

"I'm gonna stay here!"  John shouted down the stairs.

Sherlock came back up the steps, "Why would you want to stay here?"  He asked.

"Because I'm going to stay with y/n."  John said throwing his arm over your shoulder.

You smiled and looked at the detective that was still standing in the doorway. He huffed and then turned away walking out of the flat. You turned to John, his arm still slung over your shoulder.

"Today has been one of the best days ever."  You said.

"Mine too."  He responded. 

"I hope we can do this again."  You said.

"How about on Thursday?  Seven o'clock."  He said.

"I'll be there."  You said.

"Great!"  John said.

You said your good byes and went home. You walked all the way back home after one of he best days ever.