Broken (Part 5)-Sherlock

Sherlock wasn't sure how to react. How could he be sure how to react? A girl living in his flat just told him that she was a murderers sister! He just stared at you blankly while you sobbed. There wasn't any other sound in the flat besides your crying. Sherlock was still trying to get a grip on the information you had shared with him.  He kept whispering to himself. Only a two words though.

"Y/n....Moriarty..."

He would repeat that every two minute and it went along for about eight minutes. The two of you then heard footsteps coming up the stairs but neither of you looked over. You stayed the way you were.

"Sorry I'm late."  John said as he pushed the door open.

He stopped in the doorway when he saw you both. You were still crying slightly and Sherlock once again whispered,

"Y/n....Moriarty..."

John looked back and forth between the two of you. He then sighed and said, "I've missed something, haven't I?" 

You looked over and sniffed, "Yes.  Yes you have." 

Sherlock then stood abruptly and looked at John. He walked over and pulled his friend out the door.

"I need to talk to you."  He said on the way out.

John was very confused. Sherlock closed the flat door and then hurried down the steps. John stood there, eyebrows furrowed.

"Sherlock!"  He called, following his friend down the stairs.

He walked out into the London air and they stopped in front of Speedy's.

"Sherlock, what is going on?"  John asked.

"It's y/n!  She decided, out of the blue, to tell me about that place. She knew who took her but didn't know why."  Sherlock explained.

"Okay?  Who was it?"  John asked.

Sherlock took a deep breath, "Moriarty."  He said.

"Moriarty?!" John seemed shocked. "Didn't he blow his brains out?" 

"Apparently I wasn't the only one who faked my death."  Sherlock said. "But that's not all.  Y/n is his sister." 

Sherlock waited a minute before that information sunk in. John was staring at Sherlock for a minute or two, trying to figure out if Sherlock was joking or not. Once he knew Sherlock wasn't, his eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open.

"What?!"  He practically shouted.

"John-"

"You've had Jim Moriarty's sister...."

"John-!"

"...living in your flat..."

"John!" 

"....for a month!"

"John, shut up!"  Sherlock shouted.

"Why?!"  John shouted back.

Sherlock pointed behind him to the flat. John turned around but spun right back around.

"What?"  He asked, obviously annoyed.

"Someone is in the flat."  Sherlock answered looking up to the window of his flat.

John's anger washed away immediately and Sherlock hurried back inside. John followed but the consulting detective stopped him.

"No, you stay down here and call the police."  Sherlock whispered.

"What if something happens?"  John whispered back.