She's A What? (Part 1)-John

You walked into Sherlock's flat and heard the sound of a violin. You smiled and set down some grocery bags. Sherlock didn't even seem to acknowledge your presence, but you knew it was normal. He was probably on a case and needed to think. You and Sherlock had become good friends over the past seven months and you and John had become a bit closer than just friends.
You two had been dating for about three almost four months. You loved John and you didn't want anything to happen to him, so you would always tag along on the cases that him and Sherlock went on. You loved having the thrill of it all running through your body. All the excitement, those gunshots being fired anywhere at all. It brought back some memories.
You were so lost in thought you hadn't realized that Sherlock had stopped playing his violin and had come into the kitchen.

"You alright, y/n?" He asked.

"Hmm? Oh yeah. Fine. Just thinking." You responded.

Sherlock eyed you for a second and then shrugged and walked off. You rolled your eyes and followed him into the living room.

"Any new cases?" You asked.

"I am currently on one and as soon as John gets here we are going to investigate. I assume that you will be coming along?" Sherlock looked at you.

You smiled, "Yes. Why wouldn't I?" You asked.

"I don't know. You've just always come so..." He sighed, "Sometimes I just can't figure you out." He said.

"I'm a hard one to figure everything out from." You said.

Sherlock smiled slightly and then it immediately faded. The door of the flat opened and John walked in.

"Hey. Ready to go?" He asked as he stood in the middle of the living room.

"Yep! Let's go!" You said.

Sherlock grabbed his coat and scarf and you all walked out the door and hailed a cab. You didn't exactly know where you were going but you all arrived at an old warehouses looking building. You followed Sherlock and John inside. It was all quiet which made your heart pound. But not necessarily out of nervousness but also because of all the thrill. You all walked through a door and into a larger area. As you approached one side of the room, men with guns came out from all directions surrounding you.
You looked at all of them and knew what to do. You leaned in closer to Sherlock and John.

"I'll handle this. On my signal, get down." You said.

"What do you mean-" John began.

"You'll know. Just be ready." You said.

You stood back up straight and the men had started to inch closer to you all. One of the men grabbed hold of your arm and you turned and punched him in the face.

"Now!" You shouted.

Reluctantly, John and Sherlock ducked down as the gunshots started firing in your direction. You flipped behind the first man and he got shot instead of you. You made your way to the next man and swung your body around him. He fell to the ground unconscious. Soon there were just a few left. One of them swung his gun at you but you grabbed the end of it, twisted it and knocked it out of his hands. The other man shot him and you turned to the last one.
There were two gunshots heard in that moment. One that after the other. Your bullet hit the last man, but someone that had come out from behind you had shot your shoulder.

"Y/n!" John's voice rang out in your ears.

You sunk to your knees and covered the wound with you hand. A man came out of the shadows holding a gun. You fell over on your side and the world went black.