One Bored Girl (Part 2)

Sherlock had deduced the body in ten seconds exactly. You had been counting but, who's gonna care?  The man with silver hair, whom you found out was Lestrade, nodded and left. Sherlock turned to you and you both walked away.

"Nice deductions."  You said.

Sherlock smiled, "If it weren't for my deductions, I never would have found you."  He said looking down at you.

"Are you trying to hint something?  Cause I'm not getting it."  You said.

"I'm trying to say that I care about you."  He said.

"You do?"  You asked shocked.

Sherlock nodded his head and you smiled. You hadn't felt like this since your parents were alive. You were now glad that Sherlock had found you and convinced you to stay with him.
You both went back to Baker Street to await Lestrade's next call. Sherlock sat in his chair, with his hands steepled under his chin and eyes shut. You stood up and walked to the fridge and opened it. You closed it immediately after when you saw a head. You were laughing into your arm at the sight you had just seen. You opened it again just to make sure you weren't crazy and just laughed even harder.

"What's so funny?"  John asked coming up the steps.

You were laughing to much to speak and just pointed at the severed head. John looked away right after and put his hand over his mouth.

"My goodness Sherlock.  There is a kid here now."  John said.

"Does it look like she minds it?"  Sherlock asked not even opening his eyes.

John looked at you, who was wiping away a tear as you finished laughing. He sighed and shook his head.

"If I didn't know other wise I would have guessed that she was actually your daughter."  John mumbled.

You walked into the living room and put your hand on John's shoulder. You were still catching your breath from laughing so much.

"Oh that was good.  I love surprises."  You said a wide smile on your face.

"You are both absolutely crazy."  John said.

"I know."  You said simply and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?"  Sherlock asked, his eyes looking at you.

You grabbed your coat and one of Sherlock's cards. "We need some food and stuff. I'm gonna go shopping."  You said.

Sherlock was about to protest but you left before he could say anything. You walked out the door and headed for the nearest store. On your way, as you passed one of the alleyways, someone grabbed your arm and pulled you back. You started to let out a scream but the person covered your mouth.

"Shh.  We don't want to draw attention."  The familiar voice said.

He slipped a piece of paper into your hand as he scanned the area for anyone coming to intrude. The man left before you could tell him you wouldn't do it.
You seemed to feel odd. You'd never felt like this. Not wanting to go out and do what they told you to. Moving in with Sherlock had changed you and you didn't want it to change again.
You stood there in that one spot for a while, all of these thoughts racing across your mind. You didn't know what to do, but after you read the name, it made it even harder. You squeezed your eyes shut and leaned your head back. The paper in your hands had one persons name on it.

'Sherlock Holmes'