Trying To Help (Part 4)

You, John and Sherlock were all sitting in a limo driving to a hospital. Mr. Coulverton Smith was going to meet you there. When you first saw him in person you knew Sherlock was right. I mean who wouldn't know that this man is a serial killer? You could see it all just by examining his facial expressions and-
You mentally rolled your eyes when you realized what you were doing. I guess spending time with Sherlock had taken an impact on you. The limo stopped and the three of you got out and walked inside. A nurse stood there and smiled at Sherlock.

"It's a real honor to have you here." She said. "I love your blog." She said.

A quick smile appears on your face and you looked at John who was very confused.

"Actually that's his blog." You said pointing at John.

"Yes, he writes it." Sherlock agreed.

"Oh." She said and you all started walking. "It's gone a bit down, don't you think?" She asked John, meaning the blog.

John looked hurt and you patted his shoulder. "It's alright John. I love your blog." You said smiling.

"Don't try to make me feel better y/n. I already know you don't read my blog." He said.

You laughed a bit and then put on a serious face, "No I don't."

You caught up with Sherlock who was standing in the midst of the crowd of children. All of them were asking questions and Sherlock was asking John about all the cases they had and what he called them. You rolled your eyes because every description he gave about them was the actual title.
Coulverton Smith broke into conversation and him and Sherlock had an intense glare down as they spoke to each other. The nurse that had greeted you stepped in.

"Mr. Smith maybe we should talk about something else." She suggested.

"How long have you been working here?" He asked her.

"Seven years." She answered.

"Seven years." He repeated nodding his head.

The room went silent as him and Sherlock had been talking about what a serial killer would do. They way he explained everything just made you even more convinced he was a killer.

"Let me show you around the place."  Mr. Smith said motioning for you, John, and Sherlock to follow.

You followed the man down hallways and he turned to look back at the three of you.

"I'm gonna show you my favorite room."  He said.

"Mm...how about in here instead."  Sherlock said walking straight into a different door.

You all piled in and glanced around at everything. There were IV's at each seat at the table.

"What's all this?"  You asked.

"It's an experiment. You inject it in and within a certain amount of time, you'll forget it all."  He explained.

John examined them all closely and Mr. Smith started to walk out of the room.

"I think I should show you my favorite room now."  He said.

You all followed him back to the end of the hallway and through double doors. Three men were in there. Coulverton Smith had a quick conversation with the first man and soon they were gone.
Sherlock walked over to one of the doors and opened it.

"Oh!  Your favorite room is the morgue!"  He said.  "Tough crowd."  He said and shut it again.

"No I've always found them quite pliable."  Smith said.