One Call Away-Sherlock

A/n: Just_A_Sherlockian This is my entry for your writing contest!  Hope you enjoy it along with everyone else! 😁
Word count: 1831

I'm only one call away,

I'll be there to save the day,

Superman got nothin' on me,

I'm only one call away.

Tears poured down your cheeks as you entered your flat. Today was, in your mind, the worst day ever. A horrible day at work, embarrassing yourself in public, and the worst part, your boyfriend cheated on you. You slammed your bedroom door shut and sat on your bed. You covered your face in your hands and let it all out.
As you cried you started thinking.  You didn't want to be alone right now. You wanted someone with you. Someone you could talk to. Someone who would comfort you. You knew just who to call. You grabbed your phone and clicked his contact. The phone started ringing and you held it to your ear waiting for him to pick up.

Call me, baby, if you need a friend

I just wanna give you love,

Come on, come on, come on

Reaching out to you, so take a chance.

No matter where you go,

You know you're not alone.

Big Brother Holmes. That's what you nicknamed him. Sherlock was always like a big brother to you and you assumed that you were like his little sister. But little did you know what he actually thought of you. You climbed up the stairs as quickly as possible and opened the flat door, not bothering to knock.
Sherlock popped his head in from the kitchen and looked at you. When he saw your pink, tear stained face, he dropped...whatever he was doing, and rushed to your side.

"What happened, y/n?"  He asked immediately.

You struggled to hold back the tears that formed. The lump in your throats getting harder and harder to swallow. Soon you couldn't hold back and you fell into his arms sobbing.

"He cheated on me!"  You sobbed.

"What?  Who?"  Sherlock asked, still recovering from the shock of you falling into his arms.

"Sebastian!  He cheated on me!"  You explained, still clutching onto him.

Sherlock tenses up when you mentioned your new ex.  Sherlock had never liked Sebastian. There was more than one reason that he didn't. Number one: Sebastian seemed suspicious, like he was hiding something. Something big. Number two: Sherlock was a little bit overprotective of you.  Well, maybe more than a little. Number three: He-

"Sherlock?"  You asked, snapping him out of his thoughts.

Sherlock shook his head and looked down at you.  He smiled down at you and wiped a tear from your cheek.

"Sorry, I was thinking."  He said.

You nodded, understanding. Then there was silence.  You both just stood there, not saying a word. Sherlock eventually cleared his throat, breaking the silence.