Infuriating (Part 3)-Sherlock

Your mission to annoy Sherlock was getting along splendidly. Your success over the few months had gone like this, each of them at crime scenes...what a surprise.

/Crime scene 1/

"So who's your crush?"  You asked.

"Like I told you at the flat, that is my secret."  Sherlock informed you.

"Whatever you say, but I am sure I'll get you to spill eventually. I'm sure whoever it is will be thrilled."  You said he last part with sarcasm.

/Crime scene 2/

"So how's your secret love doing?"  You asked.

"That's none of your business."  Sherlock returned, not even looking at you.

/Crime scene 3/

"Quick question, Sherlock.  Who's your-"

"No one!"  He interrupted you.

"Alright."  You shrugged.

/Crime scene 4/

"Hey-"

"Go away."  Sherlock said ignoring you, obviously annoyed.

You smirked at your success in revenge. 

/Crime scene 5/

"Told her yet?"  You asked, walking up next to the tall detective.

"Shut up!"  He said through gritted teeth.

You laughed quietly as he walked away from you, angrily. But what happened at the next crime scene was unpredictable. 
You walked over to Sherlock after observing the dead body. You tapped the detective on the shoulder.

"Sherlock, can I ask you a question?"  You asked.

"Oh for goodness sake!"  He shouted.

Then in an instant, he grabbed your arms and pushed you against the wall, kissing you.  You never even had time to react but you kissed him back. When you pulled away, you were both panting. Your eyes flicked up to his eyes and he looked slightly embarrassed but mostly relieved.

"Does that answer you question?"  He asked.

"Well, I was actually gonna ask you about the dead body."  You admitted, and laughed slightly when you saw the pink tint that coated Sherlock's cheeks.  "But yes, it did answer my other question."  You said.

"Good."  Sherlock smiled.

"But now I have another one."  You said. "Why did you treat me so horribly with your words?"  You asked.

"I had to say something I deduced about you rather than blurting out how I felt about you."  He explained.

"And how do you feel about me?" 

"I-I love you."  He said.

You smiled brightly, "I love you too." 

You were about to lean in and kiss him again when you got interrupted by the audience of people watching.

"So, it was true. The freak does have a girlfriend."  Donovan spoke up.

"Alright, now I have a question for once."  Sherlock said turning to her, with his arm wrapped behind your back. "If y/n didn't tell you what I did, who did?"  He asked.

"Mrs. Hudson loves to talk."  Greg answers. "Especially when she thinks that Sherlock Holmes has a girlfriend."

You laughed and looked at Sherlock, who didn't seem at all surprised. John walked up and you looked at him.

"So you knew the whole time that I was annoying Sherlock, that I was basically asking about myself?"  You asked the blogger.

"Yup!"  John said, smiling.

"And you didn't tell me?!"  You asked trying to sound angry, but the smile didn't help.

"Nope!  It was for Sherlock to tell you.  Sort of."  He said remembering how you found out.

You shrugged, "I didn't mind it."  You admitted.

For the first time, you weren't infuriated by the man. You were in love with him and nothing could possibly be better than being loved by a man who could never love.