Glowing For You (Part 2)-Sherlock

You had come to London looking for a place to live and your Aunt had offered that you could stay with her. You didn't refuse and now you were here standing in the doorway of someone's flat. There was the oddest feeling in your chest and you could see it glowing the same color as the man standing before you. Was it just mere coincidence that the man you had run into on the streets was staying in a flat above your aunts and that he just so happened to be your soulmate?  Who knows? 
Everyone stood there in silence, most likely from the shock. You had heard stories of finding your soulmate like this but you thought nothing of it. People would tell you that it was made up, or a myth. Others would say that it wasn't. Your soulmate spoke first, breaking the awkward silence.

"So..." He started. "...would you like some tea?" He asked.

You blinked a few times and then cleared your throat, "Uh, yeah. Sure!" You said.

He smiled slightly and walked to the kitchen. You looked at your aunt and the other man standing in the room. They were both still standing there quietly. The man was the one to start talking.

"So, Mrs. Hudson is your aunt?" He asked.

You nodded, "Yes. I'm looking for a place to stay but for now I'll be staying with my aunt." You explained.

"And now you're Sherlock's soulmate!" Your aunt exclaimed coming over to you and hugging you.

"His name is Sherlock?" You asked.

"Oh! Yes. He's such a nice man." She told you.

"Well I'd hope so since he's my soulmate." You said laughing slightly.

You heard the other man laughing awkwardly. You looked at him and then down at your feet. Not too long after, Sherlock, as you had found out his name was, came in with a tray of tea cups. He set it down on the table and handed you a cup of tea.

"I didn't know what you liked in it so..." He trailed off making gestures with his hands.

You laughed, "Thank you." You said.

You added what you liked to your tea and then sat down on the couch. Everyone else grabbed their cup and sat down. Your aunt sat next to you and Sherlock and his friend sat across from each other in their armchairs.

"So you've both never met in your lives." Sherlock's friend clarified.

"Correct." You said and took a sip of your tea.

"Well then I guess we should introduce ourselves. I'm Sherlock Holmes." He said.

You smiled, "I'm y/n y/l/n." You said.

Sherlock nodded and looked down at his twiddling fingers. You could tell that he wasn't good with the whole relationship thing, even before he'd even gotten into one. It was obvious in the way he was acting. He was nervous and most likely uncomfortable. You didn't really know what to do either and you just started sipping your tea. Your aunt Martha and the other man were looking between you and Sherlock and you were both looking anywhere but at each other.  The silence in the room was so tense and awkward. No one spoke a word. Nobody knew what to say. You finally cleared your throat and stood up. 

"I'm gonna go.  I'll, umm, see you all later."  You said.

You walked out the door and as you turned around to close it, you saw Sherlock staring at you. You smiled and felt your cheeks heat up. You closed the door and sighed to yourself, thinking about your soulmate, Sherlock Holmes.