Battle Against The Dominatrix-Sherlock

Requested by
Maiya112002

The Woman.  The Dominatrix. Irene Adler was both of these things and she aggravated you so much. She was very flirtatious and...outgoing. Very outgoing. Cause I mean the first time she met Sherlock she came in naked. And now she was flirting with Sherlock and that made you a whole lot more angry. She was currently staying at 221B to get away from the Americans. You were sitting on the couch and Sherlock sat in his chair. It was just the two of you there and you felt relieved. You'd had a crush on Sherlock for a while now but you hadn't told anyone.

"Do you want some tea, Sherlock?" You asked getting up.

"Yes, thank you." He said.

You walked towards the kitchen and Irene Adler walked by you.

"I'll have a cup too." She said.

"Nice to know." You said through gritted teeth.

You walked over to the kettle and turned it on. You got down three cups and poured the tea into the cups. You brought them into the living room. You set Irene's down, then gave Sherlock his, and then sat down once again.  You blew the steam off the top of your cup while glaring at Irene. She was sitting very close to Sherlock which made you cringe. Irene was wearing a tight dress that didn't even reach her knees. It was white and her hair was done up in a bun. You glanced down at your outfit. Comfortable t-shirt and a pair of jeans. You didn't care though. But Irene made you feel like she was bragging that she was so much better than you. She was obviously trying to get in the way of Sherlock realizing that you liked him.  Sherlock then cut the tension and jumped up.

"Oh!  Brilliant!"  He shouted.

"What is it?"  You asked.

"We have to get down to the lab at St. Bart's now."  He said.

"Alright."  You said and got up from the couch.

You slipped your coat on and put on some shoes. You hurried after Sherlock and Irene followed. You were already annoyed just knowing that she was gonna be there. You pushed that aside though and climbed into the cab with Sherlock and Irene getting in after you.

***

You all three sat in the lab. Silence had fallen over each and every one of you. No one spoke a word.  The only noise was the computer beeping. Sherlock would occasionally ask for something but that was it. Right now, you and Irene were each glaring at each other, hoping that one of you would fall over dead.

"Irene, could you hand me those?"  Sherlock asked pointing at something.

Irene smirked at you and handed Sherlock what he needed. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

"Thank you."  He said.

He then gasped and jumped up. He exited the room quickly before anyone could ask a question. Now it was just you and Irene. Irene was still smirking at you.

"I guess Sherlock thinks I'm better than you."  She said, breaking the silence.

"Why?  Because he asked you to hand him something?"  You asked.