Not My Crime (Part 2)-Sherlock

Requested by
RCD1st

~Sherlock's POV~

I burst through the doors and looked at a startled Lestrade and y/n.  I pointed at her and tried to speak but I was panting so hard.

"Don't take her."  I finally managed to get out. "She was framed." 

"Thank you!  Finally."  Y/n exclaimed.

"By whom?"  Lestrade asked.

"By her sister, Jane y/l/n."  I answered.

Y/n gasped, "That b-"

"Please don't."  I interrupted her.

She nodded and became silent.

"Sherlock, Jane y/l/n is in the British government. She's practically as powerful as your brother."  George said.

"Yes, which makes it perfect for her to be the one to do the crime and frame her sister who nobody knows about."  I explained.

"Hey!"  She shouted at me.

I shrugged, "Sorry, but it's true." 

"Sherlock, you don't have any proof."  Lestrade said.

"I-I went to y/n's flat and she was there!  She said that, killing that man was a warning."  I explained.

"For what?"  He asked.

I was silent and then answered, "She didn't say.  But she did leave this behind. It's for you."  I said handing y/n the paper.

She took it hesitantly and opened it slowly. She carefully read it and then her eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh."  She mumbled.

"What is it?"  Lestrade and I asked simultaneously.

"The warning...it-it's for me."  She told us.

"What do you mean?"  Geoff asked.

She sighed and set the paper down. "She's going to kill me."  She answered.

~Nobody's POV~

You couldn't believe it. Your sister!  Your own flesh and blood was going to murder you!  It was actually very frightening. You didn't even know why she was going to.

"We'll have to stop her."  Sherlock stated.

"How?"  You asked trying not to let your voice crack.

"Using you."  He answered.

Your eyes widened, "No!  No-no-no-no-no-no!  I will not be used as bait!"  You shouted.

"Oh come on!  She won't get the chance to kill you!  We'll stop her before she gets the chance."  He said.

You sighed, "Are you sure?"