A Strange Appearance (Part 8)-Sherlock

You followed Tony out of what most definitely not a hospital. He took you to a jet and climbed in along with a couple of other people that you assumed to be Tony's friends. Your assumption happened to be correct. There were only three of them which you thought was unnecessary for just heading to the New York sanctum. They each introduced themselves to you and you told them your name. There was a man named Steve Rogers, Rhodes, and Clint Barton. They all took their seats and you took yours. Steve Rogers looked to you and had a slightly confused expression.

"How are you going to get back to London while you're still in New York?" He asked.

"Through magic." You answered.

"With all due respect ma'am, there's no such thing as magic." He said.

"That's what you think." You responded, smiling.

You looked down at your hands and brushed your hand over your ring. You thought of Sherlock and how happy you'd be when you saw him again. Your thoughts were interrupted when Steve told you that the jet had landed.

"We're here." He said.

"Oh! Okay." You said standing up.

"You okay?" Steve asked.

You shrugged, "Sure."

You brushed past him and walked down the ramp. Tony had to land a little ways away since there wasn't a very good spot to land by the sanctum. You jogged along with all of them. You saw that each of them had some sort of odd weapon. Except for Clint who had a bow and arrows.
Steve had a round shield sort of thing on his arm. Tony and Rhodes had some sort of weaponry technology which seemed to look powerful. That's when you realized that was the reason it felt as if a metal arm had caught you. You all made it to Bleeker Street and you opened the door to the sanctum.
The five of you walked in and saw some sorcerers that were already there. You could tell just by the way they looked that they weren't going to let you through without a fight. They conjured weapons and the four people behind you took stance. You watched as the three sorcerers picked their target and attacked. You stood there not knowing what to do since you really couldn't do anything.
You could feel your heart pounding as you knew that you needed your magic. You heard struggling from your side and saw Clint trying to avoid being stabbed. He pushed the sorcerer back and you noticed another at the top of the stairs preparing to throw a spear down at him. Clint pulled his bow back and fired at the sorcerer in front of him. He just barely saw out of the corner of his eye the sorcerer at the top of the stairs as he threw the spear. It spiraled straight towards his chest and he closed his eyes waiting for it to hit him, but it never did. He heard it hit something else and opened his eyes but saw nothing in front of him. He looked around saw you still standing in the same spot you'd been in. Except now you were shifted a little to the side and your arm was outstretched. Your eyes were wide as you took in what just happened. You snapped from your daze and turned to the sorcerer coming towards you. You pulled your hand out in front of you and created a shield. The spear they were holding never hit you. You blocked it and quickly pulled away, then sliced the spear. You then made a rope and swung the sorcerer into the wall.
You looked at the other two and realized that Tony and Rhodes had knocked one out and Steve had taken care of the other one. The five of you bunched together once more and you stood there smiling.

"I guess I was wrong, y/n. Magic is real." Steve admitted.

"Told you so!" You said smiling brighter.

"So, you'll be leaving then?" Tony asked.

You nodded and looked up the stairs. You gave each of them a hug even though you barely knew them.