A Secret Admirer (Part 4)-Sherlock

~Your POV~

You woke up not too long after Sherlock had come in. You looked to your left and there he sat, staring at you lovingly. You smiled at him and that sent a rush of relief across his face.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I don't know. Okay, I guess." You said. "Is anyone else here?" You asked.

Sherlock shook his head, "Mycroft came by earlier. He says to give you his love." He explained.

You smiled, "You're all so sweet." You said and gave his hand a squeeze.

You looked at his face and noticed he wasn't himself. "Sherlock? Are you okay?" You asked.

He looked at you, "Hmm? Yeah I'm fine." He said avoiding all eye contact with you.

"Sherlock Holmes, do not lie to me." You said strictly, "Now what's going on?"

Sherlock sighed and finally locked eyes with you, "Mycroft was talking to me earlier. He asked what was to keep this all from happening again. I can't keep this from happening again y/n and I don't want it-"

"Sherlock, I know you can't stop this. I'm willing to take the risk. And if something happens again and maybe I die..." Sherlock gave you a look when you mentioned you dying, "...I'll be happy that I die with the one I love. And that's you, Sherlock Holmes." You said.

Sherlock smiled at you and stood up. He leaned down and kissed you. You put your hand on the back of his neck and lifted yourself up a bit. The door to the room opened causing the two of you to break apart. John walked in and smiled seeing you awake.

"Glad you're awake!" He exclaimed.

"I'm glad too." You said and glanced at Sherlock.

John sat down and the three of you made great conversation. You couldn't wait to get out of the hospital though.