Different (Part 4)-Sherlock

Sweat beamed down your forehead as you slowly peeled your eyes open. You found yourself in a dark room, almost pitch black. Well, until a light from above you turned on. You squinted as you adjusted your eyes to the new brightness. You were laid down on something hard and you guessed it was a table. You tried to sit up but your arms and legs were tied down. That was your first sign of danger. The second sign was when you heard footsteps slowly making their way towards you and your heart rate sped up rapidly. A man appeared from the shadows and studied you. Immediately his thoughts were racing across your mind. Jim Moriarty. It was quite an odd last name.

"Hello." He said smiling creepily at you.

"What do you want with me?" You asked.

"Hmm, let's see. How can I put this the way Sherlock might? Oh! I know.  Find out yourself!"  He shouted.

Just as he finished that sentence, you felt an electric shock. You screamed in pain as it spread throughout your body. When it stopped you looked back up at Jim. He had a fake surprised expression and then he smiled.

"I should probably mention that every so often you will feel an electric shock run throughout your body."  He said brushing his finger along your leg. "Just to make things more fun!  Well, for me anyway."  He added with a laugh. "Now, you know why I'm doing his, don't you?"  He asked.

"Sherlock doesn't love me."  You said.

"No, you two are definitely in love.  I can tell."  Jim said.

"How?"  You questioned.

"You see, I've set up little cameras all over 221B so I heard everything that happened. Including what he said after you left."  Jim explained. "Do you want to know what he said?  He said that he loved you.  So, by torturing you, I torture him." 

Once again, you felt another shock and cried out in pain as Moriarty walked away from you.

~Sherlock's POV~

I tried to focus on important things but I just couldn't get y/n out of my head. I let out a frustrated groan and stood up and started pacing the room. My phone trilled an alert but I ignored it. After a few more minutes it trilled again. I rolled my eyes and picked my phone up. When I saw the messages, I felt the blood drain from my face.

'Let's play a game.  -JM'

'How about we play, Can Sherlock find his precious y/n?  -JM'

I raced to the door grabbing my coat and scarf as I did. On my way down the stairs I called John. He reluctantly picked up.

"Hello?"  He called.

"John!  Where are you?"  I asked as I hailed a cab. 

"I'm almost back to the flat.  Why?"  He questioned.

"Hurry up!  I've got a cab waiting for us. Y/n's in danger."  I said.

"Oh my goodness. Alright, I'm hurrying."  He said.

I hung up and then sent a quick text to Moriarty.

'I'll need a clue.  -SH'

I shoved my phone in my pocket as John ran up to me. I climbed in the cab and he got in after me.

"Where are we going?"  John asked.

My phone trilled and I looked at the message. I looked up and faced John.

"Northumberland Street."