Bruised (Part 2)-Sherlock

You didn't know why you waited for him to wake up. You didn't know why you didn't take your chance and make a run for it before he was up. You seemed frozen in place. Once you got control of yourself again, you started to turned around. But Lee grabbed your shoulder and spun you back around.

"What did you do to me?" He asked, obviously referring to when he passed out.

"Nothing. You just blacked out on top of me." You responded quickly.

"Yeah right." He said.

"It's true!" You said afraid he was gonna hit you again.

Lee rolled his eyes and you didn't think before you said the next thing.

"Why don't you ever listen to me?" You asked, to which he paused. "You're so cruel and don't care about me!" You said letting tears fall.

Lee was now angry again, and he turned and slapped you, hard. You stumbled to the side hitting the counter. Two or three glasses fell over as you collapsed to the ground. Before you had any time to react, Lee had his fingers wrapped around your throat. You gasped and grasped his wrists. You heard a pounding at the door and someone's voice.

"Are you alright in there?" Someone asked.

"Leave us alone!" Lee growled.

He had released his grip a bit and you took an opportunity to let out a cry of pain, loud enough for the person outside the door to hear you. Your face slowly turned red as you couldn't get to the oxygen you needed. You then heard a couple loud bangs and then the door flew open. The man that was previously at the door looked around until he saw Lee choking you. He rushed over, pulled Lee off and in one swift motion knocked him out. You sat up gasping in air. You then started coughing which hurt your throat but you had to. The man knelt down next to you and you looked over at him. You recognized him as the tall curly haired man named Sherlock. You took in a few breaths before you spoke.

"Thank you." You said hoarsely.

Sherlock nodded at you and you took that as a you're welcome. His eyes then made their way to a piece of bandage sticking out under your sleeve. He reached forward and you backed away, instinctively thinking he was going to hurt you.

"I'm not going to hurt you."  He said.

You watched him carefully as he lifted the sleeve of your shirt and looked at your poorly bandaged arm. He looked into your eyes and you knew he was asking if it was Lee that did it.  You just nodded and he stood up, extending his hand to you. You placed your hand in his and he started to walk out.

"Where are you going?"  You asked, still hoarsely.

"Well my friend is a doctor so he can look at your injuries and then I'm going to call the police."  He explained.

You nodded and looked down at Lee. He'd hurt you before but never this much. You were now happy that you could be free from him. You also asked yourself how you ended up with him in the first place. You shook it off and followed after Sherlock. By the time you were up in his flat he was going back down the stairs holding...handcuffs?  Was Sherlock a police?  You stood right by the door waiting for him to come back up. He came back up, talking to someone on the phone. After he hung up he called someone else and after that, he sat down in a black chair in his living room.
You walked over to the couch and sat down. You both sat there quietly. Sherlock was looking at you but you were looking anywhere but at him. You felt so awkward. After about five minutes there was the sound of the door downstairs opening and footsteps pounding up the stairs. A man with grayish hair came in, and you immediately recognized him as John, followed by a man with silver hair.

"Where is he?"  The silver haired man asked.

"Follow me."  Sherlock said.

You stood up and went with them. Lee was sitting there, handcuffed to one of the chairs in the living room. He looked up at everyone and he glared at you.

"Y/n, what the heck is going on?"  He asked.

"You are under arrest for abusing your girlfriend."  The officer said.

He uncuffed him from the chair and led him out. As they passed you, Lee said one more thing.

"This won't be the end y/n." 

You felt like crying again but you held the tears back. Sherlock then turned to you after the officer and Lee were gone.

"Let's go upstairs and John can have a look at you."  He said.

You nodded and followed the two of them up the stairs and into his flat.