Different (Part 3)-Sherlock

Ever since you met John and Sherlock you came over quite often. You got to go with them to cases and look at corpses. It was different, looking at someone and not reading their thoughts. Cause once their dead, their thoughts stop. You and Sherlock grew closer together and soon fell in love. But things can change all to quickly. Especially Sherlock Holmes.
You were at 221B waiting for Sherlock to get back from a case. The door opened and you stood up from the couch.

"How was it?"  You asked.

"Fine."  Sherlock answered not looking at you.

"What happened?"  You questioned.

"Nothing happened!"  He shouted.

Your facial expression dropped and you stepped back a bit.

"Why are you lying to me?  What aren't you telling me?" 

"It doesn't matter y/n.  All you have to do is look up here."  He said motioning to his head.

"I don't care about what it is Sherlock.  I want you to tell me why."  You said.

"Because I don't have to tell you everything!"  Sherlock shouted glaring at you. "I don't have to anyway because you can just read it."  He said.

"What had gotten into you?"  You mumbled.

"Find out yourself!!"  Sherlock yelled.

"Sherlock Holmes stop this right now!!"  You shouted as loud as you could.

Silence erupted throughout the room. Each of you glared at each other with so much hatred that it could burn a hole right through something. You then collapsed to the couch and buried your face in your hands, letting your tears spill out. When you calmed yourself down you stood back up and continued to glare at Sherlock. You then grabbed your things and rushed out the door. Sherlock grabbed your wrist and pulled you right back inside.

"Where are you going?"  He asked, without even the slightest hint of concern in his voice.

"I'm leaving Sherlock. I thought that I'd finally found someone who thought of me differently instead of a freak."  You said and yanked your hand away from him. "You're just like everyone else and worse. You're heartless."  You hissed.

And with that you left.  You slammed the front door shut and headed home. You never wanted to see Sherlock again. Never! 

~Sherlock's POV~

The door slammed shut. I closed my eyes and then turned on my heel. I sat in my normal chair and sighed. It hurt me to say those things to y/n but it was all for a good reason. I had realized that she was becoming a weakness. Or worse, a weapon against me. I couldn't let my enemies find out that we were in love. So I had to do this.
I then realized that there was something dripping down my face. I wiped it off and found that I was crying. Me crying. This is what love did to me. What y/n did to me. I already missed her. But I couldn't change what I had done. The door opened again and in walked John. He saw my tear stained face and his expression changed.

"Sherlock?  What's happened?"  He asked.

I looked John in the eye and said, "I just broke up with y/n."

"And you're crying?"  John asked. "Why are you crying then?" 

"Because, I love her John."