Please Don't Go-Sherlock

Requested by
LokiHiddlesConrad

Nobody ever knows,

Nobody ever sees,

I left my soul

Back there now I'm too weak

You couldn't get the whole event out of your head. Seeing him there, your scream, and his body hitting the ground. It replayed over and over in your head and no matter how hard you tried it wouldn't go away. Tears flowed down your cheeks as you sat on the sidewalk right outside of St. Bart's. They had wheeled Sherlock inside leaving you and John out here, in complete shock. You didn't know why you hadn't left yet. But eventually you pulled yourself away from the hospital and walked back to the flat. The one you and Sherlock had shared.
Once you got inside, you closed the door and looked around the dark flat. It was already pretty late at night and you slowly shuffled to your bedroom and just stared at the bed. It was empty. Just like how you felt. You felt completely empty without Sherlock. A few tears cascaded down your face and you eventually climbed into the bed.

Most nights I pray for you to come home

Praying to the Lord,

Praying for my soul.

You stared at the plain ceiling above you. You kept on waiting for the bedroom door to open and Sherlock would walk in, climbing into bed with you. You continued to think about that. You prayed for him to come back. But his spot in the bed remained empty. The bed would never sink beside you as he snuggled close to you. It would just never happen. He was gone and you had to deal with the pain.

Now please don't go.

Most nights I hardly sleep when I'm alone.

Now please don't go, oh no

I hunk of you whenever I'm alone

So please don't go.

No matter how many times you tossed or turned in the bed, you couldn't get to a comfortable position to sleep in. It was different since you were sleeping alone again. His arms wouldn't be wrapped around you. You would close your eyes but the memories that flashed through your mind made it too unbearable and you'd reopen them. You also couldn't think of anything else but him! 
It aggravated you slightly but it also made you more sad. But it was also nice to think about him. You and Sherlock holding hands, smiling at each other as you walked down the moonlit sidewalk. But then it would lead up to him jumping off the roof. It's where it always led. To the same unhappy ending and you couldn't change it, no matter how hard you prayed.

Cause I don't even want to know,

Don't ever want to see things change,

Cause when I'm living on my own,

I wanna take it back and start again.

You sat in Sherlock's chair and stared at the floor. You had the continuing struggle to keep your eyes open since you were so tired. You heard the door open and footsteps sounded. You slowly looked up and your eyes widened. There stood Sherlock, and he was smiling at you.