We've Met Before (Part 3)-John

~John's POV~

Y/n looked so tired and upset. She grabbed her things and trudged to the door. I walked towards the kitchen when I heard a 'thud' from right outside.

"What was that?" I asked coming back into the living room.

Sherlock had already made his way to the door and I came up beside him. He was knelt down on the ground and I pushed past to see y/n unconscious.

"What happened?" I questioned.

"I don't know." Sherlock answered.

He picked her up and brought her right back into the flat. He laid her down on the couch and I examined her. I couldn't get much because she was asleep but I judged that she was just really tired.

"We have to get down to the Thames. Lestrade is going to meet us there." Sherlock said.

"We can't just leave her here. What if she wakes up?" I protested.

"She'll be fine. She said she was going to sit this one out anyway." Sherlock said throwing on his coat.

"Yeah but..." I trailed off and then rolled my eyes. "Fine. But we'd better not take too long."

I followed Sherlock out of the flat and to the cab that would take us to the crime scene.

|The Next Day|

Y/n was still lying on Sherlock's couch asleep. I was sitting in my chair waiting for Sherlock to come back into the living room. I was trying to focus on anything else but I ended up looking right back to y/n. She must not have been sleeping for quite a while if she'd been sleeping this long. Every time I looked at her I always thought she looked familiar. Maybe I did know her?  These thoughts were eating away at me and making me feel slightly guilty. She remembers me but I have no clue about our past. I wanted to ask her to tell me about it but I could never work up the courage to. Plus she was kind of unconscious. My thoughts were interrupted by Sherlock clearing his throat. I jumped slightly and then stood up.

"Enjoying the view?"  Sherlock asked sarcastically.

"How long have you been standing there?"  I asked.

"Quite a while. Ready?"  He questioned.

"Yes."  I answered and followed him out the door.

~Your POV~

You could feel yourself coming back to consciousness again and slowly opened your eyes. You looked around you and realized you were at Sherlock's flat. You then recalled the events that happened earlier. You groaned and stood up. You felt relieved but still tired. But that was normal after getting a good sleep. You grabbed your phone and sent a quick text to Sherlock.

'Where are you guys?'

You sent the text and waited for a response. You didn't have to wait too long until your phone buzzed.

'Joe Harrison's flat.  We'll be back at 221B soon.'

You smiled and put your phone in your pocket. That's when you realized what the date was. You had been asleep for a whole day?!  You must really have been tired. You couldn't blame yourself though with everything going on. You walked to the kitchen and made yourself a quick cup of tea. You blew the steam off the top and sat down in John's chair. You immediately mentally slapped yourself when you realized what you did. Of course you'd sit in John's chair. You rolled your eyes and sipped your hot tea. You grabbed the remote and turned on the telly. After a while of watching the door downstairs opened and footsteps descended the stairs. The door opened and in walked John and Sherlock.

"Hello!"  You greeted them.

"Hello."  They said in unison.

You smiled and Sherlock saw the television was on. He seemed to look interested and sat down in his chair. He motioned for the remote like a child and you handed it to him. He changed the channel until he found a "suitable" show. You sat back and watched for a while with them both.