She's A What? (Part 3)-John

You woke up the next morning and stretched. You got up and walked around your empty flat. It was all quiet and you walked into the kitchen. Then you got ready and went out the door. You heard voices coming from up the stairs so you followed the sounds. You opened the door to Sherlock's flat and saw him and John talking. Their conversation dropped and they both looked at you. You looked at John and he immediately broke his gaze with you.

"Hello, y/n." Sherlock said sweetly.

"Hi Sherlock." You said smiling at him.

John remained silent. You knew that it hurt him to see you, but you wanted to make things right.

"John-" You started.

"I don't feel like talking, y/n." He said.

"But I do. Please just let me talk, you don't have to say anything." You pleaded.

He sighed irritatedly and nodded. You took a deep breath and walked a little closer to him,

"I know that this is painful for you, but it's also painful for me too. I didn't want anyone to know about my past. All those murders that I am responsible for. I knew that what I did was wrong and thought that I could probably start a new life where no one knew my secret. But now I know that it's impossible to escape from those horrors." You said.

John didn't make eye contact with you and didn't say anything either, so you continued.

"All those kills still seem to haunt me now. At night, during the day. They just never go away. And they are all on my conscience and I have to live with it. It all frightens me that I will turn back into that killing monster. And John I just want you to know that I am truly sorry, but I know that you will probably never be able to forgive me." You said.

Tears had begun to stream down your face as you brought those memories into your head. You wiped them away and sniffled. John was still silent as was Sherlock. You opened your mouth to say something more but lost the words and just left. There was so much hurt and sadness that had filled the room. John was in so much pain and you hated seeing him like that.

~Sherlock's POV~

Y/n left the room and there was just complete silence. John looked so hurt and y/n was so upset.

"John, you need to make up with y/n." I said.

"I can't Sherlock! She's an assassin!" John shouted.

"Not anymore! She has changed that. She wants to start over." I argued.

"It's too painful Sherlock. I-I can't." John said.

I sighed frustrated and looked away. I picked up my violin and began to play it. I played the song that I played the night him and y/n first kissed. John sighed and walked into the kitchen.

"Sherlock! I've got to go!" He yelled.

I didn't respond but continued to play. He walked out the door and I stopped. I looked out the window but didn't see him. Confusion spread across my face. I rushed out the door after him but he was nowhere in sight. Then I felt a piercing pain in my shoulder and began to feel drowsy. I turned around and saw John lying on the ground unconscious and soon, I was unconscious as well.