Housekeeper (Part 1)-Sherlock

Mrs. Hudson was getting tired of Sherlock treating her like she was the housekeeper. She walked up to the detective one day after he told her to get him some tea. 

"Listen here, Sherlock. If you don't want to get your own tea then go get an actual housekeeper, because I am done pretending to be."  She huffed and stormed out of the flat.

Sherlock just stared at her shocked before sighing and grabbing John Watson's laptop. He started typing furiously on it and then scrolling through. He would look at the choices of people and deduce whether they would work or not. Finally, he found one that would suit his needs perfectly. He clicked on your profile and smiled triumphantly.

|The Next Day|

You approached the door of 221B and knocked on the door. A woman opened the door and smiled delightfully at you.

"Hello, is this where Sherlock Holmes lives?"  You asked.

"Yes.  My name is Mrs. Hudson. I'm his landlady."  She said.

"Ah, and now I'm his housekeeper."  You said without any enthusiasm. 

"Oh!  He actually hired one!  That young man never seems to listen to me!"  She said laughing a bit.

"Right, well, may I go up?"  You asked.

"Oh of course. He may be on a case, but I can't be sure."  She said.

'What does she mean case?'  You thought.

You shrugged and opened the flat door. Inside was a nice living room. Papers were scattered all across the tables and pictures pinned to the wall. That was all you needed to see to know that this wasn't going to be an easy person to work for. You walked all the way in and heard muffled noises.
The noises then became voices and soon the voices started becoming clear. Two men walked into the room, obviously arguing.  One was tall with curly black hair. The other was shorter with blonde hair. The tall one was about to sit down when he turned his head a bit and saw you. Suddenly, two pairs of eyes set on you. You smiled nervously and waved slightly.

"Sherlock, who's this?"  The shorter man said.

"Ah! Sherlock Holmes.  My name is y/n y/l/n."  You said holding your hand out.

Sherlock just looked at your hand not doing anything. Then he looked back up at your face.

"I'm John Watson.  Nice to meet you."  The other man said extending his hand.

You simply moved your outstretched hand and shook his. You smiled kindly and then the two of them sat down.

"Might I ask why you're here?"  John asked.

"John, she's our housekeeper."  Sherlock said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Yes, that's why I'm here."  You said pointing at Sherlock.

John nodded his head, "Ah, I see.  Mrs. Hudson get tired of taking care of you?"  He asked.

Sherlock looked at his friend like he was crazy.  "Yes."  He said.

You snorted a laugh and quickly regained composure.

"Well?  Are you going to do it?"  Sherlock asked.

"Sorry, do what?"  You asked.

"I would like some tea."  He said like a child. 

You looked at him confused. "You aren't going to like interview me before giving me the job?"  You asked.

"I know everything that is to know just by looking at you. I could even tell just by your profile picture. You were the only person I found that seemed fit for this job. I don't need anything else because it's all there."  He said directing to you raising his hand up to your head and down to your feet.

"How did you know I was the right one just by my profile picture?"  You asked.

Sherlock was about to speak but John cut him off, "Don't, question please!  He's Sherlock Holmes and he can know anyone's background just by the simplest things that no ordinary person would pick up on."  He explained.

"Ookay?"  You said.

"Well?" Sherlock said looking at you earnestly.

You sighed, set your purse down and walked into the kitchen. You searched through the cupboards until you found the stuff to make the tea and prepared it as quickly as possible. You came out with the cup, the pot, the sugar, and milk and set it on the table within five minutes, amazing Sherlock Holmes and John Watson.