Trying To Help (Part 2)

You walked back into Sherlock's flat but didn't see him. You heard a shuffling in the kitchen and followed the noise. As you turned the corner, Sherlock bumped into you.

"Oh! Sorry." He said immediately.

"It's alright." You said.

Sherlock looked at your face and you knew that he had picked up on the fact that you were crying.

"What happened?" He asked.

"It's John. I tried talking to him but he yelled at me and told me to get out." You explained.

Sherlock didn't say anything but just stayed there staring at your face. After a while you found to be kind of creepy.

"Uh, Sherlock?" You called.

He didn't respond. You snapped your fingers in front of his face and he came back.

"What are we going to do now?" He asked.

"I don't know. But he won't talk to either of us now, I'll tell you that." You said.

"Well that's obvious." He said and started pacing the room.

Mrs. Hudson came up the steps with a bunch of things in her hands.

"What's all this?" You asked.

"It's some of Mary's things." She answered.

Sherlock looked through them and found an envelope. He opened it and a disc slid out into his hand. Two words were written on it.

'Miss me?'

Sherlock stared at it and then slid it into the computer to watch. Mary appeared on the screen and you turned away. Tears started to fall again. The message was for Sherlock so you didn't have to watch but something seemed to make you turn back around and watch.
The video ended and Sherlock stayed looking at the screen.

"What are you gonna do Sherlock?" You asked.

"The only thing that I can do. I have to save John Watson." He said looking up at you.

"From what?" You asked.

Sherlock explained the video to you and caught you up to speed. 

"So how are you going to that?"  You asked.

"I have to find someone insane. Someone awful."  He said. "Someone like Moriarty."  He mumbled.

"Who's Moriarty?"  You asked.

"He called himself a consulting criminal but he was a serial killer."  Sherlock stopped. "That's it!"  He exclaimed.

"What?  What's it?"  You asked confused.

"I need to find a serial killer."  He said barely audible but you heard it.

"So a insanely, awful, but brilliant serial killer."  You suggested.

Sherlock looked up at you. "Exactly that!"  He exclaimed. "Come on, y/n. The game is on!" 

A/n: So this one is gonna be a little bit longer than I was expecting. Oh well! 
Also, I need ideas, DESPERATELY!!  If you have an idea for one comment and I will be sure to give you credit for it. Please and thank you!