A Strange Appearance (Part 2)-Sherlock

You followed Doctor Stephen Strange to the London sanctum. Sherlock insisted on coming along and you agreed. The doors to Kamar Taj opened and you walked through the portal type thing. You turned to make sure that Sherlock was still with you but he was standing there looking confused. You could tell he was trying to figure out how it worked. You rolled your eyes, grabbed his wrist, and pulled him through. He straightened up and started touching himself as if making sure he was still in one piece.

"Come on.  Stay close to me."  You told him.

Sherlock nodded and you continued through. You turned a corner and saw Stephen talking to a man. Once you got a better look at him you smiled. He noticed you and smiled as well.

"Good to see you again y/n."  He said and hugged you.

"You too, Wong."  You said hugging him back. 

"I assumed you heard about the Ancient One?"  He asked.

You just nodded not wanting to break into tears. Wong then saw Sherlock behind you who had his back to the three of you. 

"Who's that?"  Wong asked.

"Oh!  Sherlock is my fiancé."  You said.

Sherlock turned around and saw Wong. Wong seemed taken back by the familiarity in Sherlock and Stephen. He looked back at the doctor and then to Sherlock and repeated this a couple of times.

"How-"

"It's hard to explain."  You said.

"You don't know do you?"  He asked.

"Not a clue."  You admitted.

Wong nodded and led you all through the library.

"Strange told you about needing a protector of the London sanctum, yes?"  Wong questioned.

"Yes, he did."  You said.

"Good.  You obviously want to do it since you are here."  He said.

"Yes.  But I'm not sure if I can still do everything."  You said.

"All you have to do is practice a little bit."  Wong assured you. 

"Yeah I'm sure that'll be all it'll take."  You mumbled.

"For now you can practice with Strange."  He told you.

"If you suggest."  You shrugged.

Stephen led you out to the courtyard and took his stance. You were quite unsure about this but you took deep breaths to calm yourself down. You opened your eyes and was ready.

"We'll do weapons first."  Stephen said.

You nodded and took stance. He conjured up an energy whip and you quickly created shields on each of your fists. You blocked his hits each time. You gave a flick of the wrist and your one shield turned into a semicircle. You quickly sliced at his whip and disabled it. You waved your hand around and your weapons disappeared.

"Alright. I think I've got it down again."  You said.

"Can you still open a portal?"  He asked.

"Ptsh!  Piece o' cake!"  You said.

Strange handed you a sling ring and you slipped it onto your fingers. You quickly concentrated and spun your hand around creating a portal.

"Good job.  But if you were stuck, could you get out using it?"  He challenged.

"I can, in fact."  You answered.

Stephen pushed his hands out in front of him and the mirror dimension appeared around you. He was inside with you and was waiting for you to do something.

"Before I get out, I think I'll practice some of the old rituals I remember learning."  You said.

You raised both arms up and the floor went spiraling down and the ceiling went spiraling up. You spun your arms around and the walls bent around you. You lifted your right hand and brought it down. A shockwave spread out and it all went back to normal.

"I'd say that I'm ready."  You said nonchalantly.

You opened up a portal with your sling ring and walked out of the mirror dimension. Sherlock saw you and rushed over.

"Where did you go?  I was so worried."  He said.

"Sherlock, I'm fine. I was in the mirror dimension practicing."  You explained.

"Mirror dimension?"  He asked confused.

"I'll show you sometime...maybe."  You said. "Come on.  Let's go home."  You told him.

He nodded and you walked back to the London sanctum and then to 221B Baker Street to get some rest.