Just A Teenager (Part 3)

You rolled your head around as you slowly began to gain consciousness again. You let out a moan and pealed your eyelids open. You were sitting on the ground in a place you'd never seen before. There was an interesting type of wallpaper surrounding you and a yellow smiley face spray painted on the wall with bullet holes in various spots around it.
You finally caught sight of someone standing in the room with you. You looked up at the person and saw that ever so familiar face with the head of black curls. You shifted your hand and felt something against your wrist. Handcuffs. You let out and laugh and glanced back up at the tall man.

"You don't think I know how to pick a lock?" You asked.

"Oh no, I know you can..." He said.

You moved your other hand over towards your locked wrist but found that both wrists were cuffed. You scoffed at Sherlock Holmes and glared at him. He smiled at you and continued his last sentence.

"...which is why I chained both your hands."

You rolled your eyes and set your hands down on the ground.

"You won't get anything out of me." You said glaring at him.

"Mm, I think I will." Sherlock said.

"Ooh, somebody's confident." You retorted.

Sherlock has been pacing the room but now he stopped and smirked. He then walked over to a table and grabbed something.

"You will answer my questions, and then I'll let you go free. If you don't, I will give this to the police." The detective said holding a tape recorder.

"How much did you get on it?" You asked, now afraid that he would actually turn you in.

"I got it all." He said and pressed the button.

"Sherlock, are you sure hat she isn't just an ordinary teenage girl, in school?" 

"I need evidence before I can confirm that. We have to hurry because if she is the murderer she'll know how to use weapons."

'Click'

"You're right.  I have to congratulate you Mr. Holmes."

"How much did I get right?"

"All of it. I am a murderer, and I know how to use weapons. John is partially right. I am just a teenager, but not a regular teenager....Come with me please."

That's when it ended. He really did get enough to turn you in. I looked up at Sherlock, tears evident in your eyes.

"What do you want to know?" You asked.

"Why did you kill those three people?" Sherlock asked.

"Which three? You'll have to be more specific." You said.

"The last three!" Sherlock said annoyed.

"Oh! Those ones." You shrugged, "They would've died anyway." You answered.

"No, I want the real reason you killed them." Sherlock said crouching down.

You looked him dead in the eye and realized that you wouldn't be able to get out of this one. You sighed and laid your head back on the wall.

"I'm only sixteen but I have no parents or any family. I live in that house by myself with nothing but what you saw. I was desperate to find a way to earn money so that I wouldn't have to go back to the orphanage. A group of people told me that, if I could kill certain people then they'd pay me. Like I said, I was desperate, so I agreed." You explained.