Mistakes-Sherlock

You walked into the lab and looked around. Sherlock sat at his normal spot looking into his microscope.

"Hi Sherlock."  You called.  He didn't respond though. "Can I help with anything?"  You asked.

"Nope. We have it all under control."  He answered not taking his eyes off of the microscope.

You sighed, "Sherlock I want to help."  You pleaded.

Sherlock sighed in frustration and looked at you. "Fine. Come help me with this."  He said.

You smiled and walked over to him. "What do you need me to do?"  You asked.

"Let men know when the screen has found a match.  And while your waiting tidy the desk up a bit."  He said waving his hand over the desk.

You looked at the mess and your face melted. "Oh."  You said.

You began to move things out of the way and pile files up on top of each other. On occasion you'd check the screen to see if Sherlock's tests had found a match.

"Did you get a match yet?"  John asked walking into the room.

"Nope."  Sherlock said.

John walked over to the same side as the two of you and looked at the screen. It then began to beep and Sherlock looked at the screen.

"Ah!  Finally!"  He exclaimed.

Your head shot over and you leaned over to see the screen. Your foot slipped though and you fell forward. Sherlock dropped the evidence he was holding as you dropped into his arms. You stood up straight and didn't make eye contact cause you knew that Sherlock was angry.

"Sherlock I-"

"Get out."  He said.

"What?"  You asked looking up at him.

"You heard me."  He said and crossed his arms.

You looked away before rushing out of the room. You'd always made a mistake whenever you tried to help. But sooner or later there had to come your last one.
You threw on your coat and went out the door. You decided to walk back home today. Tears slid down your cheeks as the wind blew against your face. You liked to help people but you just weren't all that good at it. Every time you would make a small mistake but this time you really messed up.
Your hair blew all around you which annoyed you a lot.
You ended up walking by 221B and stopped to look up in the window. It was dark and empty. You looked back down and started walking but just ran into someone. You fell back but someone else caught you from behind. You stood up straight and looked at the two people. They weren't anyone that you recognized though. They then began to walk towards you and you knew you'd have to run.
You looked to your left and then to your right then bolted. You ran down the sidewalk and turned down an alleyway. There was a fence at the end and some large crates. You jumped on top of the crate and tried to climb over but one of the men pulled you back down. You stood up but then he held you against the wall. You screamed in pain and struggled against his grip.

"Help me!  Somebody please help!"  You screamed.

You felt the man slide a cloth over your mouth and suddenly everything became all hazy. Just as you began to slip down to the ground, two more figures appeared and took out your attackers. You just barely caught the tall, curly haired figure of the man that came up to you as you slipped into blackness.

***

You woke up on a bed. It wasn't your bed though. You threw the covers off of you and swung your legs over the side of the bed. Just as you had suspected, you were in Sherlock's room. You walked out of his room and walked into the living room where Sherlock played his violin.

"Sherlock?"  You called.

He stopped playing and turned around to see you there. He set his instrument down and walked over to you.

"Y/n, listen to me, what I said back there, umm, I'm really sorry."  He said.

"Sherlock, your fine. You were just angry at me. And really I should be the one apologizing. Cause I am sorry."  You said.

Sherlock smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist. You weren't expecting it but you instinctively wrapped your arms around his neck. He leaned his head down and you rested you forehead on his.

"I know that you make mistakes, y/n. But everyone makes mistakes."  Sherlock said.

"And what mistake did you make?"  You asked.

"I fell in love with you."  He said.

You laughed and looked deep into his eyes, "I guess I made that same mistake then.  Cause I'm crazy about you Sherlock Holmes."  You said.

You closed the gap between the two of you and connected your lips with his. You smiled through the kiss and then pulled away.

Sherlock smiled down at you, "I think this is one mistake I'll enjoy."