Runaway (Part 4)-Sherlock

~Sherlock's POV~

I couldn't put the pieces together at first but soon it all cleared out. The rooftop was 221B's roof.

"Mrs. Hudson!"  I shouted.

Soon the landlady came up the steps and stopped in the doorway.

"Would you mind if John and I took a trip to the roof?"  I asked.

"Wh-I don't mind, but why do you need to?"  She asked.

"It's for a case."  I answered.

"Oh. Well, go right ahead."  She said and went back down the stairs.

I pulled out my laptop and typed to Moriarty, "221B?  You should've made it harder than that!"  I pressed send and the pink phone went off.

"W-well done, Sh-Sherlock."  The woman said. "Now...for the last...part of..the puzzle.  Come and get...your v-v-victim.  Hurry up...Mr. Holmes. Time is...running out."  After that the line cut off as she hung up the phone.

The voice!  It was so familiar but things couldn't come together. But apparently they did for John.

"That-that's y/n!  Isn't it?"  He suggested.

"Y/n!  Yes of course!  How could I be so stupid!"  I exclaimed as I bolted out of my chair. "Come on, John!  Y/n's on the rooftop and we have to get her back!"  I said.

We stepped out onto the roof and there she stood, her back facing us. She had a big coat on and my heart nearly stopped knowing what that meant. She turned around to face us, tears staining her cheeks.

"C-congratulations.  Y-you found her."  She said. "You can keep her though.  I just liked to have a...prize.  She was fun to have around for things but...now she is boring. Hope you have fun without me."  She said.

Then, she seemed to slip out of a trance and collapsed to her knees. I rushed over to her and threw the coat off then, I ripped the bomb off. She seemed shaken and dazed and I looked at her face. My hands were on her shoulders and she was clutching onto me, tightly.
Tears were falling down her face again.

"Thank you, Sherlock."  She whispered.

She smiled at me and then immediately after that, she fell unconscious in my arms.

~Your POV~

You didn't know what you were saying but after a few minutes you felt weak. Moriarty had been speaking through you and suddenly it seemed as if a giant weight was lifted off you but took a little more than it started with. You collapsed to your knees and soon Sherlock was by you. He ripped the bomb off of you and you clutched onto him tightly. He held your shoulders and looked at your face.

"Thank you, Sherlock."  You said although it came out as a whisper.

You suddenly felt a pain in your head and let go. You slipped into darkness, passing out in Sherlock Holmes's arms. Even though he had told you he'd keep you safe from Moriarty and just the opposite happened, you could never feel safer in anyone else's arms, except for his.