Revenge (Part 1)-Greg

Requested by:
Undercover_Fangirl97

You jumped out of the car as you arrived at the address you'd been texted. You raced inside and followed the directions Sherlock had given you. You came down a glass hallway that was underwater until you came to a more open area. There was a woman at one end of the room facing Sherlock and Mary, aiming a gun at Sherlock. Mycroft and Greg stood next to where you were, Greg pointing his gun at the woman.

"No, I don't think so." The woman said.

Obviously you had missed something but you didn't need to know what had been said. From the fact that she was aiming a gun at Sherlock, she was obviously trying to find a way to escape. Then there was a gunshot. Time seemed to slow as you watched the bullet travel across the room and your only sister, Mary Watson, jumped in front of Sherlock, and the bullet hit her. She landed on the ground near a bench and cried out in pain.

"No!!!!" You screamed as you saw her lying on the ground with a bullet wound in her chest.

"Surprise." The woman said, with no sympathy in her voice.

You rushed over to your sisters side as quickly as you could.

"Mary?" You asked, your voice cracking.

"Y/n." She responded.

Sherlock knelt down on the other side of her, covering her wound with his hand.

"Mary stay with us. Please." You begged, tears starting to roll down your cheeks.

"It's...alright, y/n." She said reaching up and rubbing your cheek.

"No it's not. You're my sister. You-you can't die." You sobbed. You can't leave me. Not yet."

"Mary!" Another voice cried out.

"I'll always...be with you...y/n...no m-matter what." She managed to say.

"Mary!" John shouted again.

"John!" She cried out.

You stood up, allowing John to talk with his dying wife. You were praying that Mary would be alright. Or maybe that this was just a dream.  But it wasn't. Another sob escaped your lips at that thought. You looked down at Mary to hear her last words.

"Being Mary Watson...was the only life worth living."  She said, as John continued to try and shush her. "Thank you."  She finished.

And after that, her head dropped down and she was dead. You covered your mouth as you dropped to your knees crying. Your sister, Mary Rosamund Watson, was now dead.
You felt a hand on your shoulder and looked up to see Greg with a sad look in his eyes. You stood up and wrapped your arms around you. You cried into his shoulder as he stroked your back soothingly.
You then remembered the woman that had shot her. Anger filled your eyes as you looked at her.

"You."  You growled. "You did this!  It's your fault that my sister is dead!  You're a murderer!"  You screamed.

You would have run over and attacked her but Greg held your wrist tightly, not letting you go.

"Y/n no!"  He said.

"Greg let go!  She's responsible!"  You responded trying to pry his hand off.

"But that doesn't mean you can go attack her."  Greg said. "She will pay for what she did." 

You sighed and stopped struggling. The three armed guards held the woman securely and as they walked by with her, the woman smirked at you.

"I hope so, Greg. I hope so."  You said, knowing full well what you wanted to happen to her.

***

As the days went by, the woman responsible for the death of your sister was in court. But somehow she had escaped. You received this news from Greg and became furious.

"What?!"  You shouted, standing up abruptly.

"I don't know how she did it, but she's gone. We are already starting our search for her."  Greg said trying to calm you down.

"She should've been killed. It's what she deserves!"  You said.

"Y/n it's not up to us what happens to her."  Greg told you.

"But she killed Mary."  You said, your voice cracking as tears threatened to fall.

"I know. But right now we have to find her."  Greg said.

You nodded and looked down. "I'm gonna go home."  You told him.

"Alright."  He said, sadness in his voice.

You left his office and headed back to your flat. But you had a goal in mind. You were going to find this murderer and kill her, no matter what.  But the first thing you had to do, was find her.