Hit And Love (Part 1)-Mycroft

Requested by
skylers_sherlock13

You stormed out of the building and let out a frustrated huff. You glared at the owner of the coffee shop who had just delivered news to you. Two words that you always hated. You're fired. He was shouting words at you but you couldn't hear them since you were outside. You huffed once again and stomped your foot on the ground. You turned away and crossed your arms. You were trying to get a job but every time you found one it just didn't suit you. You walked to the end of the street looked both ways quickly and started to cross. About halfway across, you heard a loud screeching and just as you turned your head to see a black car, it had hit you. You were sent backwards and there was a horrible pain in your arm. You sat up and looked at the driver of the car who was just then climbing out.

"You bloody idiot! What's wrong with you?" You shouted at him.

"What's going on here?" Someone asked coming out of the back seat.

"Your stupid driver here just hit me with the car!" You shouted holding your hurt arm.

"Well maybe if you had been watching where you were going he wouldn't have hit you." The man said smiling a fake smile at you.

"Me? Watch where I'm going?!" You asked. "That light was red! Your driver should have been stopped!" You said.

The man remained silent and you smirked. You then looked down at your injured arm and sighed frustratedly.

"Now if you'll excuse me I have to go find out what happened to my arm." You said.

You started to walk away but he stopped you.

"Wait!" He shouted.

For some reason, you listened and stopped. You turned to face him and glared at him.

"What?" You asked.

"Come with me." He said and his driver opened the door.

"Why should I?" You questioned.

"I can take you to someone who can help you." He offered.

You stood there, thinking for a while before rolling your eyes and sighing. You walked over to the black car and climbed into the back seat with the rude man. The driver started the car and the man looked at you.

"So, what's your name?" He asked.

"Oh, so all of a sudden you're going to be nice to me?" You asked shocked.

"Yes. Besides, conversation makes for a better car ride." He said and smiled.

"My name is y/n y/l/n. What's yours?" You asked.

"I am Mycroft Holmes." He said. "So Miss y/l/n, what do you do for a living?" He asked.

"I don't do anything at the moment. I just got fired." You said shrugging.

"Why would someone fire you?" He asked.

"Why shouldn't they? If the job isn't right then it's not the job that you should have." You said looking at your twiddling fingers.

"Yes." Mycroft said and then there was silence. "Where did you work though?" He asked.

"Well let's see. I worked at an ice cream shop, two coffee shops, a pet shop, and a grocery store. All of them fired me for the same reason, too." You answered.

"Which was?"

"They said I was too rude, bossy, and couldn't control my temper." You said pointing at three of your fingers.