A Strange Appearance (Part 5)-Sherlock

The air whistled in your ears as you fell. You didn't know how high up you were, more or less where in the world you were. You found it hard to breathe as you continued to plummet towards the ground. You could then see a building beneath you. You didn't see it for long though since you blacked out as you felt someone grabbed you and stopped you from falling the rest of the way.  The arm that held you didn't feel normal though. It felt almost...metal?

(Jump back to when you fell through the portal but from the other side of the portal)

The people rushed around the facility to get to there needed places. Computers and scanners lined one of the walls. One man sat in the chair in front of all the screens. It seemed as though nothing popped up on the scanners until today. The scanner started beeping and an object appeared from out of nowhere.

"We've got something."  The man said.

He pressed some buttons and clicked on the scanner. The image zoomed in and he got a clearer view of what was being picked up.

"Tony, you still flying around out there?"  The man asked.

"Yup.  And I already see what you were talking about."  Tony answered. "And it's not a something, Rhode. It's a girl." 

The camera finally focused and showed a clear view of the girl. Her h/c hair blew all around, and her eyes were shut. Tony then came into view and grabbed her, stopping her from continuing to fall.

"I'm bringing her down. Inform the rest of the crew."  Tony said as he began lowering himself towards the ground.

He came inside with the girl in his arms and took her to the recovery room. Dr. Bruce Banner came in and started checking up on her. Rhode came in and stood next to Tony, who was waiting outside the room.

"Do you have any idea who she could be?"  Rhodes asked.

"No. She didn't have anything on her. Not even a phone.  We'll probably have to wait until she wakes up."  Tony said.

Rhode nodded and looked in the room. The girl was still unconscious but seemed to be looking better.

"Where could she have come from?"  Tony wondered aloud.  "I mean, she just seemed to appear out of nowhere."  He added.

"We'll get our answers later when she's awake."  Rhodes said.

"Yeah."  Tony sighed.  "Come on.  Let's go get a drink or something." 

The two of them walked out together as Dr. Banner continued to check up on the mystery girl.

A/n: Sorry it's kind of a short part but I am liking this imagine. Hope you enjoy me throwing in the Avengers to this.