The Hunting Game (Part 2)-Sherlock

~Mycroft's POV~

||Two Years Later||

They brought a person in and chained him to make sure he wouldn't get away. The person was panting and sweating. I already knew who it was though. The only people in the room right now was me, the prisoner, and another man. The Serbian soldier grabbed a whip and began to ask questions to the prisoner.
The prisoner didn't answer so the soldier started whipping the person. Groans of pain ran through the room.

"You broke in here for a reason."  The soldier said in Serbian.

He walked over and grabbed a metal pipe. He approached the prisoner and prepared to hit the prisoner but the person started whispering.

"What?"  The soldier asked.

He leans close to the prisoners ear as he whispers quietly.

"Well, what did he say?"  I asked in Serbian. 

The soldier started to repeat thugs back to me which made absolutely no sense. Then things that did make sense were being said. The soldier left the room to give the information he had to someone else. I walked over to the prisoner and started speaking to him in Serbian.

"So my friend. It's just you and me now."  I said. "You have no idea the trouble it took to find you." 

I leaned down to the prisoners ear and began to whisper some information in his ear.

"Now listen to me. There's an underground terrorist network active in London and a massive attack is imminent. Sorry, but the holiday is over, brother dear."  I said, all in English. "Back to Baker Street, Sherlock Holmes."

I straightened up and a confused expression spread across my face as Sherlock started to laugh.

"What's so funny?"  I asked.

"I thought you'd be smarter. I mean, I wasn't sure if the wig would be that believable but then I thought for sure my noises of pain would give it away. I guess when you're so sure of something that you don't notice the smallest details."  You said looking Sherlock's brother in the eye.

~Your POV~

You smiled, "Now, Mr. Holmes, would you be so kind to unchain me?"  You questioned.

"Where's my brother?"  He asked.

"He's waiting not too far from here."  You said.

The older Holmes brother huffed and unchained your wrists. You sighed in relief and rubbed your wrists in pain.

"Let's get to your brother."  You said.

Mycroft turned to you, "Who are you?"  He asked.

"My name is y/n y/l/n. I met your younger brother about two years ago and have been helping him since then to take down Moriarty's network of assassins. I already know who you are so I don't need you to introduce yourself."  You said. "Is that enough information to go on?" 

Mycroft nodded, "Yes I believe it is." 

You followed Mycroft out of the building and escaped to your meeting place with Sherlock. You slipped the wig off of your head and threw it to the side, letting your hair fall down your back. Sherlock approached you and you smiled at him.

"So what do you want Mycroft?"  Sherlock asked.

"Let's go to my office and discuss things more."  He said.

***

You sat uncomfortably in an extra seat Mycroft had for you. Sherlock was laid down and was getting cleaned up since he really never got the chance to while in hiding.