Never Forget (Part 1)-John

You woke up on a couch. You sat up and rubbed your head. You looked around at everything and none of it seemed familiar to you. You tried to stand up but it just made your head hurt more than it already did. A door opened and a man walked in. He had dirty blond hair and was pretty average for his height. You looked at him with a strange look.

"You're awake!  Oh my goodness, I am so glad you are awake!"  He exclaimed.

Still, confusion was spread all across your face.

"Y/n?  You okay?"  He asked.

"I-I don't know. I don't know anything."  You said.

He looked confused and then his eyes widened.

"Sherlock!!"  He shouted a bit angrily.

The loud noise made your head pound a little. You rubbed your temples with the tips of your fingers and squeezed your eyes tightly. Footsteps rushed into the room and a tall, dark haired man entered the room.

"What is it?  Is she awake?"  The man asked.

The shorter one looked to you and the taller one's eyes followed.

"Ah!  Good morning, y/n."  He said.

"Sherlock."  The other man said.

"What?"  Sherlock asked.

"I am blaming you for this."  The man said.

"Come on, John.  What's happened?"  Sherlock asked.

"Find out for yourself."  John said motioning to you and then sitting down in a chair across the room.

"Y/n?  What's he talking about?"  Sherlock asked.

You shrugged and stared at the coffee table in front of you. Then there was silence. And a long while of it, until you broke it.

"Where am I?"  You asked.

"What do you mean?  We're at 221b Baker Stre-"  Sherlock stopped and came to a realization,  "Oh!  I see now."  He said.

"What?  I don't understand."  You said.

"Yes, well, I gave you amnesia."  Sherlock said nonchalantly.

"Amnesia?!"  You shouted. "Why in the world would you do that?!"  You asked.

"Well, if you would remember the type of person that I am, I'm sure you would figure it out."  Sherlock answered smiling at you.

You had the perfect opportunity and took it. You slapped him across the face and for some odd reason it felt good. Sherlock seemed shocked that you would do this.

"Now, I need to find out where I live."  You said.

"Oh that won't be too hard.  You've already found it."  Sherlock said running his cheek where you hit him.

"I live here. With you and...you?"  You asked pointing to each of them.

"Yeah.  Well, actually there are three separate rooms that we each occupy.  We're flat mates and we've grown to like each other."  John explained.

You looked at him curiously, "You mean like....dating?"  You asked.

John laughed, "Yeah, actually. We've dated for almost eight months."  He said.

"Oh."  You said and looked down at your fingers.

You looked around at the place and sighed,  "Well, I'm going to go to my room and get some rest. Maybe a good nights sleep will help me remember."  You said standing up.

"Alright.  You have the bedroom downstairs. I'll walk you there."  John offered.

"Thank you."  You said and he led you to your bedroom door.

"Good night, y/n."  John said.

"Good night."  You said.

He leaned in and kissed your cheek. Then walked back up the stairs. Oh how you now wished you could remember.  You had to figure out a way to remember. Maybe that Sherlock guy could help. You would ask in the morning. But first you'd need some rest.