Interested (Part 1)-Sherlock

The view out of the window seemed to take your breath away. You hadn't been in London for a while and you were coming back, this time for good. Your brother had invited you to come and you decided to move there. The cab pulled over to the side of the street and you climbed out after paying the cab driver.
You looked up at the building that your brother had told you to meet him at. You walked through the door and looked around. You couldn't find your brother out of everyone in the room.

"Excuse me. Is anyone here?" You asked someone walking by.

"Well, most of the people that were here are at a drugs bust. I can give you the address if you'd like." The person said.

"Thank you." You said.

Once you had the address you got back into a cab and drove to a flat on Baker Street.

***

As the cab approached the street you looked for a door that would read 221B. You found it and walked right up to it. You raised your fist and knocked on the door. Nobody answered for a minute but then a man with blonde hair opened the door.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm looking for my brother. He works at Scotland Yard and I was told that they are all here." You informed the man.

"Oh, umm, yeah there upstairs. Follow me." He said.

You did as he said and immediately heard voices. You were still a little too far away to make out the words but as you got closer you could hear clearly.

"Anderson what are you doing here?" A deep voice shouted.

Those words made your heart jump. You hurried up the steps and walked into the flat.

"Sherlock." The man you'd been following said.

"John, who is that?" The man you just found out to be Sherlock asked.

"Uh, actually I never did catch her name." John said.

"Is it a client?" Sherlock asked.

"No, I'm here to see my brother." You said. "I'm y/n by the way." You said holding your hand out.

"Y/n?" A familiar voice filled your ears.

You turned to your brother and smiled. You ran over and gave him a hug.

"Anderson?" Sherlock looked shocked.

"What?" Your brother asked.

You looked at Anderson and smiled, "It took me long enough to find you." You said.

"Oh! I forgot we were supposed to meet at Scotland Yard!" He said.

"That's not surprising." Sherlock mumbled.

"I'm sorry, what?" Anderson asked.

"Oh nothing. Now please everyone leave." Sherlock ordered.

"No, Sherlock. This is a drugs bust. We aren't leaving until you tell us what you know." A man with grayish hair said.

"That doesn't sound like a drugs bust." You said.

"Whatever. We need the information Sherlock has." The man said.

"This is childish." Sherlock said.

"And I'm dealing with a child." The other man said.

Anderson turned to you and smiled, "I have to get back to work here." He said.

"You mean to your fake drugs bust." You said.

"Yeah pretty much. Don't worry it shouldn't be too much longer." He said.

You smiled as he walked back into the kitchen. A lot must have gone on while you zoned out for what seemed like a moment because the next thing you knew that Sherlock was walking down the stairs leaving.

"What's he doing?" You asked.

"I'm not sure." John said. "He just got in the cab. He left." He said.

"He what?!" You asked. "Does he always do that?"

"Oh yeah, all the time." A woman said from behind you.

"Okay." You said, but still a slight bit curious as to what might happen to him.

Anderson came over to you and wrapped his arm over your shoulder. "Ready?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah sure." You said.

He took you back to Scotland Yard for what he hoped would be a quick minute, but then he got a call that Sherlock was with the murderer.

"I want to come." You pleaded.

"No, you can't." Anderson told you.

He left you standing there with no one you knew. You huffed and walked out the door hailing a cab and following after your brother. You wanted to find out what had happened with Sherlock and that murderer.
You arrived at the crime scene and climbed out of the car. The police had already put around caution tape. You scanned the whole area for the tall man but didn't see him. You did, however, catch sight of his friend John. You jogged over to him and stopped by his side.

"Hey, what're you doing here?"  John asked.

"I was kind of interested in finding out what happened to your friend.  What did happen?"  You asked.

Before John could answer, Sherlock walked up to the two of you. There was a blanket covering his shoulders but he shrugged it off. He saw you and just stared at you. You coughed awkwardly and he broke gaze.

"Why are you here?"  He asked.

"I was curious. I like adventure and mystery."  You said.

Sherlock looked at you curiously but then turned his attention to John. You faded out their conversation though. John and Sherlock had ended up walking away so you went back to Anderson. You stayed at his place since you hadn't found a place to live yet. You got into your bed and fell asleep instantly.