Don't Take Me Back There (Part 1)-Sherlock

Your heart raced and your adrenaline was rushing. You didn't pay attention to that stuff though. You just ran. You ran and ran without looking back. You couldn't. If you did, you would see the most horrifying thing ever. The person that had been staring at you from a distance for the past few hours as you fought against the ropes. You felt warm fresh tears drip down your face. But no matter how much you told yourself not to look back, you did.
There he stood, watching you run as he had a grinch looking smile on his face. You felt a shiver run down your spine as you continued onward. You would've hailed the cab that passed but you were afraid that whoever was driving it would bring you right back to him. You ran onwards still trying to figure out why he let you escape.
You didn't even realize how far you had run you were so overwhelmed. You didn't see that you were running towards people until someone grabbed your arms. Your heart pounded and the only thing that you thought was that whoever had you was going to bring you back to that horrible place.

"Let me go!"  You screamed and snapped your arms out of he mans hands.

You ran across the street and down the same way. You heard the pounding of footsteps running after you and you turned down an alley in hopes to lose the man. You turned the corner and ran right into him again.

"NO!  Let go!  Don't take me back there!  Please!"  You begged, tears streaming down your cheeks.

"Hey, shh.  I'm not gonna hurt you. I was just trying to get you to calm down."  The man soothed and brushed a strand of hair behind your ear.

Another man approached and it made you more and more nervous, "I don't want to go back there."  You sobbed.

"Go back where?"  The new man asked.

You just shrugged telling them that you didn't know. You sniffled and wiped the tears from your face. You hadn't realized that you were on your knees until you stood up.

"Where am I?"  You asked.

"Baker Street."  The first man said.

You nodded in understanding. You stood up and began to walk away.

"Are you going to be alright?"  The first man asked.

You shrugged, "I don't know."  You said honestly.

The two men approached you again, "Would you like a place to stay for the night?  It's very late."  The one asked.

You sniffed again and looked at the taller one, "I'd like that."  You said.

The second man extended his hand to you, "I'm John Watson, by the way.  And this is my friend Sherlock Holmes."  He said.

"Nice to meet you.  I'm y/n y/l/n."  You told them.

"Y/n. That's a beautiful name."  Sherlock said.

"Thank you."  You said and smiled.

"Ah, look at that smile, John. It just brightens everything up."  Sherlock said.

You began to laugh a bit and Sherlock and John joined in.

"Come on. Let's get you to 221b."  Sherlock said and led you down the sidewalk.

"Wait. You're Sherlock Holmes?  That consulting detective?"  You asked just realizing.

"Yes. Why?"  He asked.

"Well, of your not already busy, I think I have a case for you."  You said.

Sherlock smiled and opened the front door to 221b. "I will be happy to hear what you have for me."  He said and stepped aside for you to walk in.

You smiled and you and John walked in. John led you up the steps and into Sherlock's flat. You sat down in the chair that Sherlock set out for you. You explained he whole story of what had happened just recently. Sherlock rested his elbows on the arm rests and put his hands under his chin in prayer position. You swallowed the lump in your throat that had formed.

"Do you know his name?"  Sherlock asked.

You nodded and took a deep breath, "Marty."  You said.

"Do you know why he took you?"  John asked.

"No, he just stood there and watched me for hours."  You explained.

"He just watched you?"  John asked.

"He was reading you."  Sherlock mumbled.

"Sorry what?"  You asked.

"He was reading you, or analyzing you. Figuring out your weaknesses and such."  Sherlock said.

"Oh."  You said and looked down, "Was there really that much to read?"  You asked.

"I guess so."  Sherlock said. "Don't worry though. We'll take care of this."  He said.

"Okay.  Thank you."  You said and stood up. "Where will I be sleeping?"  You asked.

Sherlock stood up as well, "You can sleep in my room if you'd like."  He offered.

"Where would you sleep?"  You asked.

"Oh I don't sleep."  He answered.

"Then why do you have a bedroom?"  You asked.

"Well, I sleep sometimes."  He said.

"Oh okay."  You said and walked down the hallway to his room.

You turned around and shut the door, but as you did you noticed that Sherlock was looking at you from down the hall.  You smiled to yourself and laid down in his bed, falling asleep almost instantly.