Scars Of The Past (Part 2)-Sherlock

|Three Months Later|

You waited outside the coffee shop, leaning against the wall. You felt someone come up next to you and you turned your head.

"Hello y/n." Said a familiar voice.

You rolled your eyes and turned away.

"Well, look at those." He said pointing at your arms. "There to remind you of your horrid past?" 

"They remind me never to get involved with anyone like you again."  You said.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" He asked coming in front of you.

"It means back off Harry." You said standing up straight.

"Ooh, somebody's getting tough now." Harry said stepping closer to you.

"Yeah, but the last time I checked, it was two..." you said motioning to yourself, "...against one." You finished poking him in the chest.

Harry looked from side to side and then smiled looking back down at you, "Well I don't see your partner." He said.

You smirked, "And you never will."

A hand grabbed Harry's shirt, jerked him to the side and knocked him out before Harry could see anything. Sherlock dropped Harry to the ground and ten leaned down to pick up the cups he'd set down. He handed you yours and you smiled. The two of you stood there leaning on the wall and drinking your coffee.
You scooted closer to Sherlock and he put his arm around your shoulders. You smiled and rested your head against him. The two of you finished your coffees and walked back to Baker Street. You plopped down on the couch when you walked inside.  Silence befell the both of you for a while until you broke it. You sat up, propping yourself on your elbow and looking at Sherlock.

"You know, if I wasn't the girl that was always beat up, I never would have met you."  You said thoughtfully.

"Well you don't know for sure."  Sherlock said with a smile.

"Whatever. Most likely."  You corrected yourself. "But I'm so glad I met you."  You said lying back down.

"As am I."  Sherlock said.

You smiled and walked over to him. You sat down on his lap and rested your head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you."  You whispered.

"I love you too."  He whispered back, kissing the top of your head.

You smiled and closed your eyes. Never had you been more happy in your life. Sherlock would keep you safe, no matter what, and that was one of the things you loved about him.

A/n:  Sorry for the short part but I'm running out of ideas. If you guys have any requests, PLEASE let me know cause I'd be more than happy to make one from requests.