Obvious-Sherlock

Requested by
Bixie88

~Sherlock's POV~

I sat in my normal chair, eyes closed, hands in prayer position under my chin. John was in the kitchen and I assumed he was making tea, just for himself. He always made me get my own because he said I was rude. I then heard the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs outside the flat door. By the sound of the footsteps I had already made a deduction. The footsteps stopped outside the door and the person knocked. I heard John sigh irritatedly and go to the door. He opened it and then gasped.

"Y/n?!"

Who was y/n? Obviously John was shocked about her being here.

"Hello John." She said sweetly.

I opened my eyes and looked towards the doorway, only to find that the door was blocking my view. I huffed and got up. John and y/n had been talking and once I got over there the conversation dropped.

"Who's this?" Y/n asked.

I looked her up and down and already thousands of different words were flying through my mind as I deduced her. But once I locked eyes with her they all stopped. Her beautiful e/c eyes seemed to mesmerize me. I couldn't focus and I was frozen. Until John cleared his throat and I snapped out of my daze.

"Y/n this is my flatmate Sherlock Holmes." John told her.

I smiled at her, "It's nice to finally meet you, Miss Watson." I said and walked towards the kitchen.

"Hang on! How did you know she was my sister?" John shouted after me.

"I didn't. Thank you for confirming it though." I called back and smiled at him.

He rolled his eyes and y/n walked farther into the flat. I looked down at her legs as she limped. It wasn't very noticeable but of course, I noticed. I looked back up before she saw I had seen and her eyes grew wide when she saw the kitchen.

"What is all this?" She asked.

I put on a pair of safety goggles and looked at her.

"It's an experiment!" I exclaimed.

"With human eyes?" She asked.

"No! Not just human eyes." I told her.

"Okay. Sherlock, can you do that a little bit later?" John asked.

"Well I can but I don't want to." I stated.

"Sherlock!" John shouted and gave me a stern look.

I rolled my eyes, sighing. "Alright, I suppose I can wait until later tonight to do this!" I said.

"Thank you." John said and then turned to his sister. "Now, would you like some tea?"

"Well on a regular basis I would say yes but I don't think I want any." She said.

"Why not? What's different about this basis?" I asked.