Just A Teenager (Part 1)

~Sherlock's POV~

I was so bored these past few days. There hadn't been anything to do. No cases to solve, murders to deduce, nothing. Until today.
I got a call from Lestrade telling me that there were three different kills in three different locations. I was overflowing with excitement but I didn't show it on the outside. I called for John and we left to go to the first one.
When we arrived, there were police cars and caution tape all around. John and I ducked under the tape and approached the body.

"What have we here?" I asked looking down at the lifeless woman.

"Well, this woman was killed in the same way the other two were killed. So we're guessing the same person killed them." Lestrade explained. "They were all killed by-"

"Being choked to death." I interrupted.

"Yeah." He agreed.

"Well Sherlock. You ready to take us through it?" John asked.

I smiled and pointed down at the woman, "It was very obvious to tell that she was choked to death by the bruising marks on her neck. Judging by the size of the bruises, whoever killed these people had small hands." I explained. "This woman was also beaten before she was suffocated so that means that the murderer had to weaken her victims before she killed them."

"Hold on, 'she'?" John asked.

"Obviously, the bruisings closely resemble fingers but too thin to be a man's fingers. So going with a girl. Still pretty young, maybe in her twenties." I said.

"Well, looks like we have a murderer to catch." Lestrade said. "Any leads to where we can find her?" He asked.

I looked once more at the body, closer this time. I noticed some hair on her coat. It was easy to figure that it wasn't the dead woman's hair because it was a completely different color. I picked it up carefully and held it up.

"What is it?" John asked.

"The murderers hair." I said.

"How do you know it's the murderers hair?" George asked.

I looked at the Detective Inspector as if he were an idiot. "It's a completely different color than this woman's hair. I'm pretty positive that it belongs to our murderer." I said. "We're going to have to run DNA scans on this to find out who it is."

John and I walked away with what we needed and headed to St. Bart's Hospital.
I had everything set up to run the DNA scans and was just about to do it. I suddenly heard a clattering sound coming from outside the door and turned my head towards the sound. A confused expression spread across my face. Who else would be here?  I thought to myself.

"John?"  I called.

John came from across the room over towards me.

"Yeah?  Did you finish?"  He asked.

"No, I just-did you hear that clattering noise?"  I asked him.

"What?  N-no I didn't hear anything."  John answered.

I stood up and walked to the door. John followed me out into the hallway and we looked left and right but saw nothing. I turned back around and walked back into the lab. As I came in I saw a hooded figure where my evidence was. I started running towards her but she escaped before I could get to her. I looked down at all my stuff and realized that the clattering was all a distraction.

"No!"  I yelled.

"Sherlock?  What happened?"  John asked coming in.

"She was here!  She took our only way of finding out who she was!"  I shouted.

"Calm down, Sherlock. We'll find a different way."  John said.

"Yes, yes we will. But how?  That's the question."  I said and started pacing the lab.

I came up with different ways in my head but none of them seemed reasonable. I then came to one that seemed perfect and gasped.

"Oh!  Yes, brilliant!  Why didn't I think of it sooner!"  I exclaimed and whipped my phone out of my pocket.

John was shouting at me asking what was brilliant but I ignored him and called Lestrade.

"It's me. I need the three locations of the murders."  I ordered.

Lestrade told them to me and I hung up. I pulled up a map and found each location.

"Three people were murdered in three different places but by the same person. If I am correct, and I usually am, there will be a way to find where the murderer is hiding by the locations of their murders."  I explained to John.

I found the locations and they formed a triangle on the map. I looked closely at it and found where each point led. To a certain address. I pointed at the center of the triangle and smirked triumphantly.

"That is where we will find our murderer."