Broken (Part 3)-Sherlock

After tea, you went to take a shower. Sherlock pointed you to the bathroom and after you stepped in, you locked the door behind you. You slipped your clothes off and turned the warm water on. Once it was at the perfect temperature, you stepped in and let the water wash over your body. It felt so good and you didn't want the good feeling stop. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the moment.

In the living room, Sherlock was talking with John. Each of them were seated in their normal spots.

"You can't do that Sherlock." John said rubbing his forehead.

"Why not?" Sherlock asked, clearly oblivious to what John meant.

"Because, we have no clue what she's been through-"

"And that's why I want to do this." Sherlock interrupted.

"She's not a client!" John practically shouted. "She has probably been through a whole lot and if you try to ask her question after question it could make her uncomfortable or upset or cause her to recall horrible memories."

"But how am I supposed to figure out what happened?" Sherlock questioned.

"Over time, Sherlock. You have to stretch it out." John said.

Sherlock nodded, "Got it. Stretch it out." He mumbled.

John seemed satisfied with Sherlock until he realized something else.

"And don't ask any immediately!" He added.

Sherlock let out a frustrated sigh, "You aren't making this easy." He grumbled.

They then heard the door down the hall open and you walked out, dressed in the outfit Mrs. Hudson had lent you. You felt really uncomfortable wearing someone else's clothes and being in someone else's flat.  John turned around and smiled at you.

"Feeling better?"  He asked.

You shrugged, "I guess?"  You answered but it sounded like a question.

John nodded, "That's good." 

Then silence. Sherlock was itching to ask something. Anything.  He wanted to know who was behind all that and everything that had happened. He was trying so hard not to burst out with millions of questions.  It was taking a lot of control. He bit his lip really hard and bounced his leg up and down. John raised an eyebrow at his friends behavior but shrugged it aside.
You had slowly made your way from standing in the kitchen to the couch. You sighed and looked at the papers on the table. You grabbed the most recent one and started flipping through the pages. It had been so long since you'd had a newspaper and you couldn't remember the last one you'd seen. You glanced up for a second and then back at the paper. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked back up.
Sherlock was staring at you. Well actually, both John and Sherlock were staring at you. You dropped the newspaper and straightened up.  Your hands folded in your lap. You suddenly felt very uncomfortable. You examined the flat, such as the ceiling, window, or floor.  Just anywhere but at them. Eventually you glanced back and saw the same thing. You cleared your throat and finally they broke out of their stare.

"So, uh....where will I be staying then?"  You asked.

Sherlock held out his hands, motioning to the flat. "Here."  He stated.

You and Sherlock heard John sigh in aggravation. "Sherlock."  He mumbled.

"What?"  Sherlock asked looked at the doctor.

"She means where she will be sleeping."  John said. 

Sherlock gasped, "Ohh!"  He turned back to you, quite abruptly which startled you. "You'll be staying in John's old room."  He answered.

You nodded stiffly, "Which would be..."

John sighed for the umpteenth time and stood up, "I'll show you."  He said.

He walked over and held out his hand. You stared at it, wondering if you dared to trust him that much. You gulped and simply stood up. John took the hint and pulled his hand back to his side. You followed him upstairs to the bedroom. He opened the door and let out a "tada!"  as it flung open. You couldn't help the smile tugging at your lips when he did that. John smiled too.

"Nice to see I got a smile out of you."  He said sweetly.

You looked down at your hands and hiding the blush.

"I hope to see it again." 

You looked at him and nodded, "Me too."  You admitted.

You weren't sure if things would ever be the same. Actually, you knew things would never be the same. London sounded like a great idea and then everything happened. Right now, anywhere but London sounded like it would be the best idea.  But you were okay with Baker Street for now. You would still need to build trust between you and John and Sherlock. They may have rescued you from that horrible place, but that doesn't mean they are trustworthy. Anyone can turn out to be your foe. You learned that the hard way and you were positive you wouldn't let it happen again.
It might take a few sleepless nights, but you would do whatever it would take. You didn't want to go through that pain again. That would be the crack that would break you forever. Let's just hope that never happens.

A/n:  So sorry for not updating in a while. I've just been really busy during the holiday and stuff and school started again so...we'll see how much time I get for writing. Hopefully I'll finish this imagine in one more part and then I'll have an authors note that I hope you'll all read. But for now....

HERE'S SOME OCTOPUSES I CROCHETED...

Just wanted to share that with you

Just wanted to share that with you. One of my other hobbies. 😁 And I need help with that so...if you guys have any ideas of what else I could crochet, comment it!  Then in the future I'll put up a picture of it! 
Anyway, thank you all for reading and voting and sticking through with me and my slow updating.  I love you all and won't forget any of the awesome/sweet/encouraging/hilarious things that you have commented to make me smile when I was feeling down. 

Okay...I think I'm done with my rant here. 

Hope you enjoyed this!  ❤️❤️