Too Far (Part 1)-Sherlock

You couldn't cope with any of this. You didn't understand him at some times. Why he did the things he did. Some of them remained a mystery to you. And one of them would remain forced a mystery to you. Sherlock Holmes, the man you loved and was going to marry, had jumped off the roof of St. Bart's Hospital. He didn't tell the reason why and he never even got to say his goodbye to you. He was gone forever and you couldn't do anything about that.
Shortly after his death, you went through a time of depression. You would hardly eat and wouldn't sleep. You basically just sat in your flat, curled in a tight ball, and cried. You couldn't help the different thoughts of why Sherlock jumped that ran across your mind. You thought that you had done something. That you were the reason he had done it. It was these types of things that tipped you the wrong way. After a while though, your phase of depression ended. It all ended.

|Two Years Later|

Sherlock was standing in Mycroft's office as his brother filled him in on the details of this terrorist attack. Sherlock's mind was elsewhere though. He thought of John and Mrs. Hudson and you. He wanted to see everyone again. It had been two years since he'd seen all of you and he was dying to see you again.

"And what about y/n y/l/n and John Watson?" Sherlock asked.

"John?" Mycroft asked.

"Mhmm. Have you seen him?" Sherlock asked.

"Oh yes-we meet up every Friday for fish and chips." Mycroft said sarcastically. "I've kept a weather eye on him." He added motioning to Anthea who was holding a folder. "You haven't been in touch at all?"

"No." Sherlock answered distractedly. "Well, we'll have to get rid of that."

"'We'?" Mycroft asked.

"He looks ancient! I can't be seen wandering around with an old man!" Sherlock explained talking about John's new mustache.

He then closed the file and set it down on the desk in front of him.

"Now! What about y/n? Where's she at?" Sherlock asked, getting a little eager.

Mycroft was silent for a moment before he went into an explanation. "Sherlock, after you jumped off the building y/n went into a phase of depression."

"Well it wore off, didn't it?" Sherlock questioned.

"It's a way of putting it. Go ahead and pop out of your cake for John and then we can get to talking about y/n."

***

John hadn't taken the surprise so well but Sherlock figured that he would come back. He went to Baker Street after letting everyone know he was alive. He sat in his chair and pulled out his phone. He called his older brother and awaited him to answer.

"Hello?" His brother said on the other end.

"So, I've surprised John and told everyone else that I'm alive. Now where's y/n?" Sherlock asked.

"This is a matter that I think we should discuss in person. I'll be at your flat tomorrow morning and we'll pay her a visit." Mycroft said.

"Fine. But I won't wait any longer than that." Sherlock hung up the phone and looked around at his flat.

It felt good to be back at Baker Street. Being Sherlock Holmes was the best feeling he could ever have. Aside from the feeling he got whenever he was around you.