#6 You want a baby

Me and niall had been together for 5 years and married for 1. I really wanted a baby with niall but I don't know how to talk to him about, I don't even know how he would react. He might not even want a baby ever.

At 5 pm - niall got back from work
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around 5 pm so niall should be home soon. I heard the door to our house open and close signalling niall was back. I heard I'm take off his shoes and then he came into the living room and plopped down on the couch next to me. He gave me a passionate kiss and then cuddled into me. "How was your day Nialler?" I asked while playing with his hair. "Stressful,  but finally im home with you so it is all good now, what about you princess." He asked. "Boring, I've just been sat around the house doing nothing because the cafe was having repairs so no one could work." I said and he nodded.

A few hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Niall and I were both lied in bed. He was lied on his back with his arm around me and I was lied on my side with my head on his chest. "Niall?" I asked. "Mmmm?" He said and looked down at you while you looked at him. "Do you ever want children?" I asked nervously.  "Of course, I don't know when but I do want to have kids someday."he said. "Oh " I said sadly and looked away. "What's wrong princess?" He asked worried. "it's just, I..I really want a b..baby " I whispered. "Really?" He said and I nodded. "To be honest I've also wanted a baby for a while I just didn't know how to ask you."he said nervously. "Really? " I asked and he nodded. "Well, we both want a baby so why don't we make that happen" he said smirking. He rolled on top of you and kissed you passionately. "I love you." He said. "I love you too" I replied.

(I'm pretty sure you know what happened next)   ;) ;)