#15 you go into labour on stage

Your pov

I was stood at the side of the stage watching the boys perform. They were nearly at the end of the tour and they were in Ireland and niall insisted that I came on tour with him. Liam and Luke we're also with me but niall didn't know we were here yet Liam and Luke are 7 and I'm 8 and a half months pregnant with baby Horan who is a girl. Also it's Niall's birthday.

"Mum" Liam said.  I looked at him. "Can we go to dad" he asked and I smiled and nodded. "Okay Liam since your taller you run up to him and hug him and Luke because your smaller you go and jump on his back " I told them and they nodded and ran on stage. The crowd went very loud. Liam hugged niall and Luke jumped on his back which he didn't expect. It was quite funny. Luke got off his back and all 3 of the hugged. He started talking to them and then Luke whispered something in his ear and he smiled and looked towards me. He motioned for me to come on stage so i did. Once I got to him I just hugged him and nearly cried. "I missed you so much Nialler! "I said. "I missed you too princess" he told me.

We carried on having our family hug in the middle of the stage. "I love you" Niall told me and smiled. "I love you t......AGHHHHHHHHHHH! " I said cluthing my stomach and grabbing Niall's shoulder. "N...Niall...I..t..think. ..s..she's.....c..coming! "I said in between breaths. "Okay just breathe princess and I will get you to hospital. Harry came over to us and took the twins backstage so Paul could watch them. Niall kept hold of me ."Looks like baby Horan number 3 is coming best birthday present ever." He said quickly smiling and the crowd cheered.He helped me off stage slowly since I was in so much pain. We got into a car and niall sat in the back with me while a security guard drove us to the hospital. Niall was whispering things in my ear to calm me down . He already called our parents. "This is the best birthday ever. I get a beautiful little princess" he said while I was breathing heavily through the contractions. "H..how..d..do..Y. .Y. .you..k..know..sh..she..w..will. .b..be..bee. .beautiful? " I asked sarcastically between all the deep breaths. "Well your gorgeous I'm handsome" he sad making me chuckle slightly. "And Liam and Luke have turned out good looking so I'm sure she will" he said and I nodded. "Ahhh! " I said grabbing his hand as I felt another contraction . Once it was over I began to talk again. Luckily the contractions were far apart so the labour wasn't very bad yet but I was still in pain. "if she's beautiful it means that she will have lots of boyfriends" I said to niall . "Nope! She will be a beautiful heart breaker that will never have a boyfriend till I die!" He said and I giggled. "Protective daddy instincts kicking in" I said and he just glared at me.

Skipping the birth because Idk what to write for it.

The doctor just put our baby girl on my chest. She was gorgeous.  She looked more like niall than the twins did when they were born. The twins look more like me but with Niall's eyes where as she looks exactly like niall. She had his blue eyes, his natural brown hair and his lips but she had my nose. Where as Liam and luke, they have Niall's eyes and nose but my y/h/c hair and lips.

"Do you have a name for her" the midwife asked and we nodded. "Lillie Grace Horan" Niall said smiling. "That's a beautiful name" she said and left the room.

Lillie Grace Horan
Born September 13th 2023
At 11:34 pm
Weighing 6 lb 8 onz

"Do you want to hold her?" I asked niall and he nodded eagerly. I gave Lillie to him. Even though Lillie was born 4 weeks Early the doctor said that she's healthy and will only need to stay in hospital for 2 days like me. "She's beautiful" he whispered looking down at her. Just as he said that his mum , dad, Greg and denise came in. My parents lived in england so they were coming tomorrow. "Awe,  she looks just like Niall" Bobby said and I nodded. "Shes beautiful and happy birthday niall." Maura said and just looked at Lillie. Niall looked back down at Lillie and began to cry. (Happy tears) "Niall why are you crying" Greg laughed and niall just glared at him. Maura stood up and sat next to niall and hugged him from the side since he was holding Lillie. "Leave him alone Greg,  it's because he's happy, and you cried when you held theo" Denise said to Greg and I laughed and looked back at niall and Lillie.  I took my phone out an took a picture of him and posted it on twitter

@Y/T/N  : Niall holding his daughter Lillie Grace Horan for the first time and yes he is crying.

Photo here

"he is going to spoil her" I said to Maura and she nodded agreeing. "She's already a daddy's girl" she said and laughed. Niall looked up at us and smiled but then looked back down at Lillie.

" I told you she would be beautiful" Niall said smiling and still crying. I smiled at him. "You were right she is beautiful" I said. "She's the female baby version of you" I told him and he smiled.