#66 predicting the gender

I did want all the imagines in order but they aren't.
Liam and Luke are 9 in this and you are pregnant with Lillie but you don't know it's a girl yet

Niall and I where both lied in bed cuddled up watching love actually. The boys had just gone to sleep so the house was very quite.  "What do you think the gender is?" Niall asked looking at me. "I'm not sure but I want a girl" I tell him. "Me too"

Niall got out his phone and started typing. I couldn't se his screen though. I just carried on watching the film while wrapping my arms around Niall and laying my head on his chest. Niall tapped my side so I looked up at him. He moved his phone so we could both see it. He was on a website about gender predicting.  "Here it says if the craving are more sweet it's a girl, and if they are more sour then is a boy" he told me. "My craving have been kinda mixed though, so that doesn't really help" I chuckle.  He scrolls down, "uh,  if the morning sickness is more sever it's a girl, if not its a boy" he says. "Well I know for a fact you're morning sickness is worse than it was with Liam and luke" he adds on.

After reading things from different websites for a few hours we started talking about what the baby would look like.

"What do you think the baby will look like? " I asked. He shrugged his shoulders "I'm not sure but they will still be perfect no matter what " he says. "Aww Niall that's cute" I say and he blushes a little bit.

"i think they will have your blue eyes and brown hair and maybe my nose and lips" I say. "So basically they will look like Liam and Luke? " Niall said.
"Do you think they would end up having like a mixed accent, like a British and irish accent" Niall says. "I'm not sure, Liam and Luke have more of a strong irish accent, but a mixed accent would be so cute!" I say. "Yeah it would" he agreed.